Da0ne

Recall Notice FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

Hey lookie there, now I have another one when I go into Etis.

Outstanding Field Service Actions

13B03 - INSTALL LEATHER SHIFTER KNOB
13S04 - FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

Yep, I have the same one. My car is going in next Wednesday for the clicking sound fix and some scratched windows (which were like that when I took delivery). They are replacing the back driver and small triangle rear window under warranty. I will also have them look into this new recall #13S04. Might as well get everything done at once!

Same thing I'm going to do -- my wife's got an upcoming school trip so I'll have both cars while she's away, will drop mine off for the day with the recall/TSB numbers as the work needed, at least get a work order opened and the parts ordered based on it.

Good call corncobs on the Job 1 v Job 2.

I have a list that I've made along the way as people mention their VIN, so that when someone refers to a VIN/build date type thing and I wonder about something, I can just bring up the list rather than hunt through past posts or search the cyberdman theads, so it's a convenience thing. Anyway.... here is what I see from checking a few VINs in Etis:

Checked 12 VINs from Job 1 - 12 of 12 have it

Checked 12 VINs from Job 2 - 0 of 12 have it

Note for acdii -- checked the VIN of the prior love of your life, yes it has that one - and more:

Outstanding Field Service Actions
13A01 - SYNC WITH MYFORD TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE
13B02 - HEADLINER WRINKLES
13B01 - INSTALLATION OF ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS, CARGO NETS, AND REMOTE START
13B03 - INSTALL LEATHER SHIFTER KNOB
13S04 - FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

Edited by jeff_h

Hey thanks for looking that old wonderbug up.

I stopped by the dealer today, walked in and my salesguy walked up and I said, Well, where is it, WHERE IS IT!!! Of course big grin on my face while doing it, with my wife tagging along smirking. Few more days, so hoping by Wednesday I will have it.

Keeping everything crossed that this one is as great as my Flex has been.

Then again, had I not had that blue beast, I would not have the perfect Flex either! :) There is a reason for everything.

I too got the 13S04 recall, I am certain I have a job 1 build. Jeff I'll send my VIN over to you in aPM so you can add it to your stats.

Got it, that's 13 of 13... though I did see someone post that they had a January build date and theirs shows up, don't know if Job 1 ended at the end of December or sometime early January... doesn't really matter, just curious.