corncobs

Perfect license plate ?

I suspect that most non-hybrid drivers would not have a clue about what that means.

OH NO :baby:

DRTHVGN

How did you make that plate?

Just go the cyberdriveillinois.com there is a link Pick-a-plate;

Another one that works is "MPG 47"

so far just for fun but I'm considering updating my license plate; what do you think?

IGET47_zpsb1c8d2c4.jpg

I like it! True that about most drivers probably.

I put a chrome plate surround on my rear plate. It has a smoked cover too. The kit came with 4 bolt caps that "hide" the bolt heads. Kind of dresses it up a bit more.

Unfortunately, before I took delivery the dealer drilled holes in the front bumper. I now have them covered with the same chrome caps, and I like the look.

post-11570-0-65947300-1369748709_thumb.jpg

OH NO :baby:

DRTHVGN

How did you make that plate?

Not sure if you tried yet but this plate would be possible!

<---- I'm very happy with my plate selection...

It was a nice way to commemorate that once in a lifetime win of a new car and the Random Acts of Fusion 47 Minute Last Chance Challenge.

Not sure if you tried yet but this plate would be possible!

I would but the cost is too high for me. Still would look awesome on the Flex.

I went to https://plateframesonline.secure-decoration.com and ordered this license plate frame. Unfortunately, the shadow from the rear camera is casting a shadow on the top of the frame, which reads "47 MPG". You can see it better in person.

IMG_0620_zps7ac670ec.jpg

Edited by djminfll

I went to https://plateframesonline.secure-decoration.com and ordered this license plate frame. Unfortunately, the shadow from the rear camera is casting a shadow on the top of the frame, which reads "47 MPG". You can see it better in person.

Now the question is would you mind sharing the idea or do have a copyright on it? Because this is a really really cool idea and cheaper than a new license plate.

Did you custom design it? I can't find it on their website

Now the question is would you mind sharing the idea or do have a copyright on it? Because this is a really really cool idea and cheaper than a new license plate.

I don't have a copyright, and I don't mind sharing at all, that is why I posted the photo! The link to the website is shown in my comment above, then just select the type of frame you would like and create the frame on the site. The hardest part is picking the font that you want to use. I picked "ETHNOCENTRIC", but there are dozens and dozens of other fonts to choose from. My only suggestion would be to move the "47mpg" to the right so the camera doesn't block it like it does on mine! I just checked my account on the site, and the total cost was $31.23 - you could spend more than that, or less than that, depending on the frame you choose. I selected polished stainless steel so it won't rust or discolor over time.

Awesome ;-) I already looked at it but the website doesn't work very well on a mobile device.

I will probably go for the brushed stainless since I like that look and incorporate my license plate idea of "I get 47 MPG".

Thanks for sharing the link.

That's your perfect license plate frame.

My vote goes to the black lettering fits the car color.

Trying to make up one for Darth Vagon, but not having an AHA moment yet like I had above.

That's the most obvious one. Maybe you can add something like:

I'm your father Fusion

Darth Vagon

Edit: spell check correction.

Edited by corncobs

May the Fusion be with you

Darth Vagon

Hmmm

"Darth Vagon"

"May the Ecoboost be with you"

It might be too long.

May the Fusion be with you

Darth Vagon

Hmmm

How about: "My Other Car is a Fusion Hybrid" :)