Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

"Replay" Sirius radio in MFT

replay sirius rqadio audio

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Former Expedition owner

Former Expedition owner

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 103 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion HyTi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

I am a Howerd Stern fan and when listening to a segment last week, I had to step outside the car to take some photos for work.  I left the car running because I was immediately next to the car.

When I got back in the car, the segment had ended and I missed the last 10 minutes (or so I thought).

I noticed the "replay" button in the upper right of the screen and pressed it.  It changed the screen to display a scroll bar and I could see it had the last 30 minutes of audio to the left of the current position.  The screen also has buttons with the double left and double right arrows on them.  I pressed the double left button and it skipped back about 5 minutes of audio.  If I held in the double left arrow button, it scrolled back through the audio, playing bits and pieces along the way.

I was able to go back in the segment to where I got out of the HyTi and listen to the portion I missed.

I have a Stilletto2 Sirius portable radio that does this, but I never thought my in-dash radio would do it, too.

I searched to see if there were any other posts for "replay" but there were none.

Hopefully, someone else will find this useful, too.

• hybridbear, neod192, TX NRG and 1 other like this

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium:  Tuxedo Black, Navigation, Driver Assist, Moonroof

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   kuzzi

kuzzi

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 539 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:FoFuHyTi

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

I discovered this last week. I'm more of a listen and forget person, but this is a useful tool for the talk radio fans. I did use it to replay some tunes on Classic Vinyl.

#3 OFFLINE   LASooner

LASooner

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 162 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium (RR)

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

I've been using the Sirius Internet android app, you can download the whole Howard Stern show with no commercials. The App just added Applink support, now if Ford would just add it to MFT. Since the live channels are streaming from the internet each channel is pre buffered 5 hours, so when you switch to a station you can go back 5 hours. Pretty Amazing!

I had the app before I got the car, so I'll probably let the car subscription lapse after 6 months and continue to use the app.

Fusion Hybrid Titanium Ruby Red

State:      Los Angeles,CA  Ordered:       Mar 28, 2013  VIN Assigned:     Apr 10,2013  VIN:      3FA6P0RU2DR310285 Sticker Date: Apr 18,2013  Build Week: Apr 22,2013  

Actual Build day: Apr 24,2013  ETA Date: May 9, 2013  Delivered Date:(Arrived at Dealer May 9, 2013 with issue to be fixed)  Delivered: May 31, 2013

207157.png

#4 OFFLINE   neod192

neod192

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,105 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:'13 Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

I've been using the Sirius Internet android app, you can download the whole Howard Stern show with no commercials. The App just added Applink support, now if Ford would just add it to MFT. Since the live channels are streaming from the internet each channel is pre buffered 5 hours, so when you switch to a station you can go back 5 hours. Pretty Amazing!

I had the app before I got the car, so I'll probably let the car subscription lapse after 6 months and continue to use the app.

Are you paying extra for Internet streaming? I received a promotion for free streaming through the end of the trial on my car, so about 5 months.

The app also has more channels than the car.

2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium << -- click for the picture gallery

- Deep Impact Blue

- 18" Polished Face with Flash Greay-Painted Pockets Wheels

- Moonroof with Universal Garage Door Opener

- Driver Assist Package

- Voice-Activated Navigation

- Active Park Assist with Forward Sensing System

- Adaptive Cruise Control

Ordered: 11/19/12 | VIN Assigned: 2/28/13 | Build Date: 3/21/13 | ETA: 4/6/13 | Delivery Date: April 5th, 2013 !!!

196622.png

#5 OFFLINE   McGarrett50

McGarrett50

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 13 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion HyTi

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

SiriusXM sent me a 6 month free Internet streaming offer and I just enabled it. Worth doing.
  • neod192 likes this

2014 Fusion Hybrid SE

White Platinum w/ Dune interior

MyFord Touch

Voice Activated Navigation System

Formerly owned 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium:

193945.png

#6 OFFLINE   LASooner

LASooner

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 162 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium (RR)

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

Are you paying extra for Internet streaming? I received a promotion for free streaming through the end of the trial on my car, so about 5 months.

The app also has more channels than the car.

My wife and I have had Sirius for many years recently we cut back to just her radio, and I pay the $3 extra for the streaming, it works out well. We'll probably just let the free subscription in my car lapse and continue doing that.

Fusion Hybrid Titanium Ruby Red

State:      Los Angeles,CA  Ordered:       Mar 28, 2013  VIN Assigned:     Apr 10,2013  VIN:      3FA6P0RU2DR310285 Sticker Date: Apr 18,2013  Build Week: Apr 22,2013  

Actual Build day: Apr 24,2013  ETA Date: May 9, 2013  Delivered Date:(Arrived at Dealer May 9, 2013 with issue to be fixed)  Delivered: May 31, 2013

207157.png

#7 OFFLINE   razputin

razputin

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Canada Quebec
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion SE

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

Howard Stern is the best, even without Artie (whom I miss dearly).

I juts got a 2013 SE (non-hybrid) but I am having problems to figure out the Sirrius radio. I also see the Replay - Info on the screen as well as up/down scroll arrows but I don't have a touch screen so how do I access these functions? And how do I get the MFT info (song titles) to scroll? Thanks in advance.

• keithsm2 likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Aquineas

Aquineas

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 233 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0, 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

You can also monitor other stations that you're not listening to for songs... cool!

Bordeaux Reserve Ford Fusion Titanium ordered 5/6/2013, Window Sticker 6/22/2013, Built 6/28/2013, Delivered 7/12/2013.

I'd rather you tell me something I already know 1,000 times, than not tell me something I don't know once.

#9 OFFLINE   Eddie Sessum

Eddie Sessum

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Hybrid Facebook Member
  • 595 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 MKZ Hybrid

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

Howard Stern is the best, even without Artie (whom I miss dearly).

I juts got a 2013 SE (non-hybrid) but I am having problems to figure out the Sirrius radio. I also see the Replay - Info on the screen as well as up/down scroll arrows but I don't have a touch screen so how do I access these functions? And how do I get the MFT info (song titles) to scroll? Thanks in advance.

I could have sworn the SE hybrid that i had to goto memphis and back (rental) had a touchscreen. Was the same little baby screen too. unless they offer other options in that same size.

225770.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: replay, sirius, rqadio, audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·