Terps

First detailing

The clay bars from Zaino outlast the Mothers 3 to 1. , Difference is you can go to any auto store and get it. I used the Meguiars Gold Class Cleaner Wax on my 10 today and it did a very nice job.

I dont drool over it, do I? :drool:

Ask Neod how he likes the Z! His car looks amazing in those pics. BTW nothing wrong with Meguiars, I used their Gold Class cleaner wax on the 2010 yesterday since I am out of Z1 and ZFX and the Z5 doesn't work without it. Only drawback is that it wears off/deteriorates over time and has to be reapplied. And that is why I like the Z. :yahoo:

Same here! Spent a few hours detailing the 10 so it looks nice when I drop it off, and it RAINED! :( At least the Wax worked and the water just rolls right off. But now my windows are dirty again.

OOH I need to order some AIO! I have a car I need to use it on, let me rephrase that, I will have a car to use it on in the next day or so.

I used a Porter Cable DA 7424 XP from Chemical guys. Clay bar from Mothers and their 3 step process. Finished it off with Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax and their Deep Reflections finish.
Dorothy wished the Ruby Slippers looked this ruby red.
Chemical Guys V7 is great to use for touching up the car, as is the Showtime Detailer from the Mothers clay bar system.

Well I saw a RR HyTi at Coilcraft today, guess it wasnt yours! LOL How do you like it, thats what matter most.