Best Answer hybridbear , 30 August 2014 - 08:10 PM
So, in summary, the Ti has:
- ambient lighting
- Sony audio/HD radio
- LED tail lights
- push-button start/intelligent access
- climate on the right dash screen
- different leather seats
- net on glove box door
- fabric covered glove box shelf
- chrome accents on door handles
- aluminum door sill plates
- aluminum pedals (2014 only)
The exterior plastic is shiny black for any FFH SE that has Adaptive Cruise Control, I'm not sure if it's standard on all HyTi cars.
For 2014/2015 models the cost difference from SE to Titanium is $1800 for these features. Push-button start is available for $520, so that is one part of the cost.