acdii

HyTi (Titanium) vs SE vs S differences

Other than the obvious, Push Button Start, Sony system, Ambient Lighting, and LED tail lights on the trunk. What else has anyone noticed?

What I saw when I sat in a non Hy, was the seats are a bit firmer, different leather pattern(dont know if different leather), and my wife commented that she felt like she wasnt sitting in a hole like in the SE. Has anyone else done a side by side comparison between them?

SE didnt have the Climate on the dash, so thats another plus. I have that in the Flex. Do you still have the goofy leaves? The ones in the SE were dead.

Do the SE's have the approach lights under the mirrors? I forget what their exact name is, it lights up the ground area under the side door mirrors for when you walk up to the car in the dark.

Lights under the mirrors used to be called "Puddle Lights"? and my SE has them.

I saw the pedals, and didnt really care one way or the other, you really only see them getting in the car, the rest of the time they are under your foot. Eagerly waiting on the arrival of Betty's Child.

Mine was entertaining for a little while, then got depressing as the tree was dead in the end. A leaf would form, get big, then shrivel up and fall off. This went on for a while until eventually no more leaves, just an ugly dead black stick.

I drove both cars side by side and didn't find the Ti seats to be very comfortable. But I do wish I had those LED taillights !

The SE Luxury seats are a LOT more comfortable than the Ti seats.

The SE Luxury seats are a LOT more comfortable than the Ti seats.

I found the SE Luxury seats to be uncomfortable compared to the Sport SE seats. They hit me wrong in the hips.

Edited by jeffo65

Sorry, but even during my Superman cape days....I still couldn't read that.

Modified the image, its from the 2014 Fusion Brochure.

Just took a walk through our parking lot looking at the 2013-2014 Fusions and saw the following things

Fusion SE Hybrid with the Chrome Accent trim on the door handles (So it is offered on both SE and Titanium)

Fusion Titanium Hybrid with no Chrome Accent on door handles (May be a 2013, not sure)

The SE may have IA key w/PBS. Did the hyTi have the spoiler removed?