Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Floor Mats

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Fastronaut

Fastronaut

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 420 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

It is. Only time they got removed was to clean them. They do clean up nicely too. 

Have them in our Lexus RX and they have held up very well.  I had to give up Grey Poupon to afford them.

• dalesky likes this
250421.png

(HIS) 2014 Fusion Hybrid Titanium - Deep Impact Blue Metallic
  • Driver Assist Package (90A), Voice Activated Navigation (60N)
  • Active Park Assist (18C), Moon Roof (13B)
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (53B), WeatherTech FloorLiner All-Weather Mats
  • Trunk Cargo Net (96B), Heated/Cooled Front Seats (46B), Heated Steering Wheel (52A)
Ordered: 10/28/13 | VIN assigned: 10/31/13 | Window Sticker: 11/13/13 | Actual Build Date: 11/21/13 | In-Transit: 11/23/13 | ETA: 12/14/13 | Arrived at CSX Facility: 12/05/13 | Arrived at Dealer: 12/09/13 | Delivered: 12/11/13

220431.png

(HERS) 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium - Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Driver Assist Package (90A), Voice Activated Navigation (60N)
  • Active Park Assist (18C), Moon Roof (13B)
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (53B), WeatherTech FloorLiner All-Weather Mats
  • Trunk Cargo Net (96B)
Ordered: 11/06/12 | VIN assigned: 2/28/13 | Window Sticker: 3/28/13 | Actual Build Date: 04/06/13 | In-Transit: 4/17/13 | ETA: 5/07/13 | Arrived at CSX Facility: 4/29/13 | Arrived at Dealer: 5/02/13 | Delivered: 5/03/13 | Tagged: 5/06/13 | Major Failure in for Service: 5/13/13 | Lemon Law Replacement Vehicle Received: 6/17/13

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   dalesky

dalesky

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 536 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Mustang GT conv, Fusion HYTI
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Here is a picture of the Berber car mats, you can see the coverage under the pedals

and overall look.  When the weather turns to crud, I switch over to either Husky's or

WeatherTech mats that will hold the "slosh".

Nice Pic. thanks!  I think I can live with those. I am compulsive about vacuuming too, so they won't have much of a chance to get dirty. I got an email a couple of days ago that they had shipped.

HyTi Ice storm

black leather
Sony sound
Voice Nav
Moonroof
Driver assist

1st tank 5-20-13

#43 OFFLINE   fusionTX

fusionTX

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 621 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Got my Husky's today. Haven't put the back ones in, but the front fits well and will be nice to use for travel and inclement weather. Will probably get a set of nicer plush mats for normal use too.
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium[list]
[*]Sterling Gray, Navigation, Driver Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control
[*]Navigation, Driver Assist, Park Assist, Moonroof, Trunk Cargo Net

#44 OFFLINE   corncobs

corncobs

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2,836 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2013 FFH

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Got my Husky's today. Haven't put the back ones in, but the front fits well and will be nice to use for travel and inclement weather. Will probably get a set of nicer plush mats for normal use too.

I like my Huskies a lot especially the rear protects everything very well; only the driver side could be a tick longer and go further back towards the seat. Since the FFH invites for relaxed driving I tend to put me left right where the mat stops.
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE - Lady in Red
Ruby Red / 505A, Tech Pkg, Rear Sensing System, 18" Luxury Wheels

215477.png

#45 OFFLINE   hybridbear

hybridbear

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Focus Electric, 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

I like my Huskies a lot especially the rear protects everything very well; only the driver side could be a tick longer and go further back towards the seat. Since the FFH invites for relaxed driving I tend to put me left right where the mat stops.

Can one of you post a picture of how these fit on the driver's side please? Do they cover like the berber mats posted earlier?

We bought the Ford all-weather mats when we took delivery of our car so we can keep the carpet mats saved for summer. We looked at the WeatherTech and Ford ones and decided to buy the Ford ones because we didn't know that they wouldn't cover anything on the drivers side...after seeing how filthy dirty the carpet was after only half a MN winter I'm very concerned about how the unprotected carpet under the pedals will hold up and want to find a way to protect it in the winter

Current Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium - White Platinum Metallic

2013 Ford Focus Electric - Ice Storm

315692.png

Previous Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE x2

252543.png167422.png

#46 OFFLINE   dalesky

dalesky

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 536 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:Mustang GT conv, Fusion HYTI

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Got the new Berber mats today. Perfect size, compared to originals, and nice and long for the driver's side.

Really like the contrast with the black interior

Attached Files

HyTi Ice storm

black leather
Sony sound
Voice Nav
Moonroof
Driver assist

1st tank 5-20-13

#47 OFFLINE   corncobs

corncobs

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Can one of you post a picture of how these fit on the driver's side please? Do they cover like the berber mats posted earlier?

We bought the Ford all-weather mats when we took delivery of our car so we can keep the carpet mats saved for summer. We looked at the WeatherTech and Ford ones and decided to buy the Ford ones because we didn't know that they wouldn't cover anything on the drivers side...after seeing how filthy dirty the carpet was after only half a MN winter I'm very concerned about how the unprotected carpet under the pedals will hold up and want to find a way to protect it in the winter

acdii added pictures of the Huskies somewhere but I can't find them.

215477.png

#48 OFFLINE   corncobs

corncobs

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Here is one thread I found with pics

http://fordfusionhyb...s/?fromsearch=1

215477.png

#49 OFFLINE   milleron

milleron

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 314 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 FFH Titanium

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Tried the Weathertec liners on my wife's Buick Lacrosse.  They cost about $160 and were NEVER, even from the start, worth a nickel.  They wouldn't lie flat, constantly moved around, and provided virtually no protection for the carpet because they were always all over the place, allowing loads of dirt to get around the sides.  They were so bad I literally threw them in the trash within three months.  That's one of the worst products I ever bought in my life from a company that advertises heavily and has a reputation to uphold.  When I called Weathertec to complain, the lady advised me to "turn them over and put a brick on them."  OMG, for $160 (for JUST the front liners), she wants me to reform them with a brick so they'll do what Weathertec hypes them to do in the first place!!

For THIS car, I bought the Husky liners, and there's a world of difference.  The fit as well as the Weathertec liners, but they stay in place.  Unfortunately, they do not actully have holes to affix them securely to the floor posts, but they don't seem to need that.

I thought that the money I spent on the Ford all-weather mats would be wasted, but I find that they sit nicely inside the Husky liners for winter use and that the standard floor mats fit nicely inside them for the summer.  The rear all-weather mats don't move a mm.  For the front ones, I think I'll need to enlarge the fastener holes in them just a little, so they'll fit over the raised areas in the liners.

2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Manufactured:  April 9;  Delivered:  April 25

#50 OFFLINE   thavil

thavil

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 168 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ice Storm FFH FE w/Luxury Package

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Here's another vote for the Husky liners. Had Weathertech's for my Cadillac CTS but they didn't fit well and moved all over the place. The spikes on the bottom of the Huskies make a world of difference. The driver's side floor mat that came with the car was a miserable joke!

Mods/accessories:
Tint 35%
LED license plate and trunk lights
Husky WeatherBeaters floor mats
Covercraft sun screen
Proclip cell phone holder
Stubby antenna (4")
LED puddle lamps (DaytimeBrightLites)
AVS in-channel window vents
Mud flaps (OEM) front/rear
(Shhh, the wife only knows about half of them!)

#51 OFFLINE   bcrisp

bcrisp

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 31 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Explorer Ltd; 2013 FFH

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

Well unfortunately, the admins here have been completely disinterested.  I've sent two emails and they have not even bothered to respond to either.  Given that they won't even answer an email from a user, I doubt they'd extend any effort to making a deal.

That being said, my neighbor, a total car guy, has the super plush matts in his vette.  They're pretty damn nice and given what's out there, I think they're the way to go.  Now I haven't seen some of the other contenders like Lloyd's, but I've read a enough reviews where people have been disappointed with the quality typically stating that they were well shy of the density and thickness that the company markets.  Either way, I guess I'm just going to order the ones I from AutoSport.

I was hoping Chris would post his impressions, provided he ordered when he said he was.  I couldn't hold out anymore so I placed my order with AutoSport today for the 4-pc Super Plush ($179).  On receipt (ships ~5-10 days), I'll post some pics. 

Coupon good for free shipping!  I found this (9WZRBR6V) on a regular google search and it saved me $23 shipping.

The AutoSport site and order confirmation e-mail says you can use these mats for 180 days and return "no questions asked" if unhappy with the product.  That's hard to beat and this vendor obviously stands behind their products, so it's a safe online purchase.  They have the feature to send you samples first if you want but I didn't use it.

206849.png

#52 OFFLINE   jeapa

jeapa

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

i purchased the Lloyd's Ulitmate Custom mats. I hope they turn out to be worth the money. I wanted nice thick carpet mats and these are supposed to fit under the pedals. I will post back to this thread when I get them.

221805.png

#53 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3,168 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Yes
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

My first reaction to those Lloyd's mats is recorded here.  Lukewarm.

We use this FFH as our only car 90% of the time, so both carpet mats get used about the same.

After 8 months of use they are wearing well.

The drivers side is pinned and doesn't move, that is not the case with the Passenger side mat.

The P/S mat creeps around with use, it usually ends up closer to the seat, bunched up at an angle.

I've had lots of cars and with lots of carpet mats and Lloyd's design of the P/S mat is mediocre at best.

Overall, I wish I'd returned them because they are not worth what they cost.

In their defense, I can say is the Ford Premium mats were worse (but cheaper).

I hope you have better luck.

Edited by GrySql, 04 August 2013 - 04:42 PM.

The Time Machine....
'13 FFH SE - Platinum White
Custom ordered, build date: 11/30/12, delivered: 12/12/12 - Sold: 09/05/15

#54 OFFLINE   jeapa

jeapa

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

My first reaction to those Lloyd's mats is recorded here.  Lukewarm.

We use this FFH as our only car 90% of the time, so both carpet mats get used about the same.

After 8 months of use they are wearing well.

The drivers side is pinned and doesn't move, that is not the case with the Passenger side mat.

The P/S mat creeps around with use, it usually ends up closer to the seat, bunched up at an angle.

I've had lots of cars and with lots of carpet mats and Lloyd's design of the P/S mat is mediocre at best.

Overall, I wish I'd returned them because they are not worth what they cost.

In their defense, I can say is the Ford Premium mats were worse (but cheaper).

I hope you have better luck.

I wish I would have read your experience before I purchased them. Live and learn. I will probably use them because I can't seem to find anything locally and I really don't want a plastic or rubber mat.

221805.png

#55 OFFLINE   GrySql

GrySql

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3,168 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Yes
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

I wish I would have read your experience before I purchased them. Live and learn. I will probably use them because I can't seem to find anything locally and I really don't want a plastic or rubber mat.

We were in a restaurant the other day that had a sign near the cash register that read: "If you didn't like your food, lower your expectations".

That may be the issue here, my expectations were too high. :hammer_self:

If you don't have floor mats now, the Lloyd's are better than the mats Ford is selling, I DID send those back.

As my wife says and pats my head, everything will be okay.

The Time Machine....
'13 FFH SE - Platinum White
Custom ordered, build date: 11/30/12, delivered: 12/12/12 - Sold: 09/05/15

#56 OFFLINE   jeapa

jeapa

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

We were in a restaurant the other day that had a sign near the cash register that read: "If you didn't like your food, lower your expectations".

That may be the issue here, my expectations were too high. :hammer_self:

If you don't have floor mats now, the Lloyd's are better than the mats Ford is selling, I DID send those back.

As my wife says and pats my head, everything will be okay.

See, thats the problem, I know my expectations for these mats are high, and I will probably be disappointed. My hubby has something like the husky mats in his truck and that is fine for his truck, but I wanted something that matched the style of the fusion better. 

All I have right now is what came with the car. Ah well, I will make do with these I guess.

221805.png

#57 OFFLINE   bcrisp

bcrisp

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 31 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Explorer Ltd; 2013 FFH

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well unfortunately, the admins here have been completely disinterested.  I've sent two emails and they have not even bothered to respond to either.  Given that they won't even answer an email from a user, I doubt they'd extend any effort to making a deal.

That being said, my neighbor, a total car guy, has the super plush matts in his vette.  They're pretty damn nice and given what's out there, I think they're the way to go.  Now I haven't seen some of the other contenders like Lloyd's, but I've read a enough reviews where people have been disappointed with the quality typically stating that they were well shy of the density and thickness that the company markets.  Either way, I guess I'm just going to order the ones I from AutoSport.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

I was hoping Chris would post his impressions, provided he ordered when he said he was.  I couldn't hold out anymore so I placed my order with AutoSport today for the 4-pc Super Plush ($179).  On receipt (ships ~5-10 days), I'll post some pics. 

Coupon good for free shipping!  I found this (9WZRBR6V) on a regular google search and it saved me $23 shipping.

The AutoSport site and order confirmation e-mail says you can use these mats for 180 days and return "no questions asked" if unhappy with the product.  That's hard to beat and this vendor obviously stands behind their products, so it's a safe online purchase.  They have the feature to send you samples first if you want but I didn't use it.

--------------------------------------

Update:  I received my order for the AutoSport 54 oz Super Plush on 9 August (12 days).  The quality and thickness was evident right out of the box.  These make the OEM mats seem like flappy pancakes.  If someone's interested in purchasing these, I recommend you sign up for their e-mails first, as you'll receive a 20%-off coupon in short order.  I selected ebony but they have 8 other colors.

Very happy with the coverage, quality, and plushness of these mats.  The only bummer is that it definitely does not cover the area under the gas pedal.  Their ebony mats are really black and make the FFH interior carpet seem more like a dark grey.  The driver side grommets fit perfectly, snap on with ease.  You can see that these mats are specially fit for the Fusion.

I'm including pics of OEM vs AutoSport installed but if this doesn't work, I have them in a gallery: 

http://fordfusionhyb...s-stock-vs-new/

Attached File  thickness stock vs new.jpg   17.44KB   45 downloads

Attached File  DS Front.jpg   54.83KB   58 downloads

Attached File  PS Front.jpg   64.94KB   59 downloads

Attached File  DS Rear.jpg   48.76KB   47 downloads

Attached File  PS Rear.jpg   44.34KB   33 downloads

Edited by bcrisp, 13 August 2013 - 09:09 PM.

206849.png

#58 OFFLINE   hybridbear

hybridbear

Fusion Hybrid Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northern Plains
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Focus Electric, 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

Update:  I received my order for the AutoSport 54 oz Super Plush on 9 August (12 days).  The quality and thickness was evident right out of the box.  These make the OEM mats seem like flappy pancakes.  If someone's interested in purchasing these, I recommend you sign up for their e-mails first, as you'll receive a 20%-off coupon in short order.  I selected ebony but they have 8 other colors.

Very happy with the coverage, quality, and plushness of these mats.  The only bummer is that it definitely does not cover the area under the gas pedal.  Their ebony mats are really black and make the FFH interior carpet seem more like a dark grey.  The driver side grommets fit perfectly, snap on with ease.  You can see that these mats are specially fit for the Fusion.

I'm including pics of OEM vs AutoSport installed

Thank you very much for the pictures!

Current Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium - White Platinum Metallic

2013 Ford Focus Electric - Ice Storm

315692.png

Previous Vehicles

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE x2

252543.png167422.png

#59 OFFLINE   MaineFusion

MaineFusion

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 433 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

The Berber mats I have do go under the pedals fine. Looks like all these companies were afraid of
Toyota-esque lawsuits!  I will post a picture of how they look from under the dash.

If you are interested in these, I suggest you also order the heal pad.

Ya that is what I think Ford was thinking too with their lame driver side floor mat.  The driver side floor mat is pathetic.

I have long legs and as a result have the driver seat all the way back.  I almost think my feet spend more time on sections of the floor not covered by the floor mat than what is covered by the floor mat.  I need a floor mat that goes up under the pedals and back under the seat area.

I don't like rubber floor mats because they become slippery when wet.  Problem is, I'm convinced the carpeting in the driver's seat is going to become worn out because of the lack of floor mat coverage.

• corncobs likes this

200866.png

#60 OFFLINE   shanc

shanc

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 27 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

I got the "premium" floormats as a throw in on my HyTi, and they are okay. It wasn't until I pulled the front mats out that I realized there really is nothing to them. Very thin, very cheap-feeling. I left the premium mats in the back and in the trunk, but ordered new mats for the front seats. I chose the berber mats from AutoSport and they are fantastic. Thick, heavy, and a perfect fit for the slight "well" of the floor on both sides. Plus, the driver's side extends more than the Ford standard mats up below the brake pedal (and includes perfectly fit "snaps" to hold it into place). These things are gorgeous and highly recommended.

A tip if you choose AutoSport - when you sign up for an account, you will usually get a 10% discount code. However, if you sign up for the newsletter/offers, within 24 hours you will start getting discounts of 15-20% via email. So sign up, and then wait at least a day, and you will save more (you can always unsubscribe after you place your order).

2013 Tuxedo Black Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium

Moonroof, navigation and premium floor mats

Order Date: 3.29.2013

VIN Date: 4.10.2013

Sticker Date:4.16,2013

Build Week:4.22.2013

Actual Build Day:4.23.2013

ETA Date: 5.15.2013

Delivered Date: 6.28.2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·