itschris

Floor Mats

Well unfortunately, the admins here have been completely disinterested. I've sent two emails and they have not even bothered to respond to either. Given that they won't even answer an email from a user, I doubt they'd extend any effort to making a deal.

That being said, my neighbor, a total car guy, has the super plush matts in his vette. They're pretty damn nice and given what's out there, I think they're the way to go. Now I haven't seen some of the other contenders like Lloyd's, but I've read a enough reviews where people have been disappointed with the quality typically stating that they were well shy of the density and thickness that the company markets. Either way, I guess I'm just going to order the ones I from AutoSport.

It is strange that a site like this that is very active doesnt have Mods, or admins, or even a Ford CSR, yet the Flex site, which barely has ANY traffic does.

Why don't you see if you can get a 10%+ discount code from AutoSport that people could use?

That might be the next best thing?

Car ID is checking on the Lloyd's and getting back to me. I don't want to spend a lot of money on 1/2 a mat on the driver's side. The OEM is pretty much worthless to me.

I have a set of Lloyd's that are still in the box, as I expected them to extend under the pedals on the driver's side (based on pic on autoanything web site), but they were the same inadequate coverage as the OEM ones were.

So far the only mats that provide adequate coverages are the Husky. Weathertechs dont go up high enough and dirt gets behind the footrest in my 10, but the Husky didnt have that problem.

The Berber mats I have do go under the pedals fine. Looks like all these companies were afraid of
Toyota-esque lawsuits! I will post a picture of how they look from under the dash.

If you are interested in these, I suggest you also order the heal pad.

Edited by smr2112

There is a slight bump/hump right under the accelerator. The carpeted mats don't really contour around that, but they do

cover over it and they are not in the way of your foot, so that's fine with me.

Also covers under brake pedal and they have 2 exact fit grommets that fit the same location as the Ford mats. They do not move once in place.

Unless the mat rides up the foot rest, dirt will get under the mat no matter what it covers. It likes to pile up right at the corner there too and is a bitch to get out.

Here is a picture of the Berber car mats, you can see the coverage under the pedals

and overall look. When the weather turns to crud, I switch over to either Husky's or

WeatherTech mats that will hold the "slosh".

Berber Floor Mats

One week in my car and you will want to put the husky back in. That driveway gravel is murder on floor mats. It has a heavy limestone base, so it sticks when its wet and even more gets in the car. It gets tracked into the garage when we pull in, no matter if its wet or dry, and its very fine too. A REAL PITA. However, a set of Husky in each car is a whole lot less expensive than a black top drive way. I can buy a lot of mats for what it would cost to have one put in.

I'm thinking Weathertech for all weather use.

It is. Only time they got removed was to clean them. They do clean up nicely too.