itschris

Floor Mats

Since my driveway is gravel I take the factory mats and put them in the trunk and use either Husky or Weathertech. So much easier to clean up, getting that fine grit out of the carpet is a royal pain.

Tell me about it, I dont have them for the Flex yet, a set is well over $200 for all 3 rows. I have to clean it today before the grit works too deep. The made a huge difference in our 10 FFH, I pull them out and the carpet is pristine, but since I dont have them on the back, but the OEM all weathers, I had some clean up to do from the little mud pits.

Neither the premium nor the all-weather are worth the money to me, due to the under-sized mat for the driver's area, as shown below. Look at the much better coverage in the pic that Acdii posted above, those are the better buy hands-down if you ask me.

2013_Fusion_Floormats_zps4bc9c86c.jpg

These do look worthy! Does anyone suppose we could leverage a group order for something of a volume discount (maybe 10 people?)?

I purchased a custom made set of Luxury Berber mats that I love. Had same thing

on the 2010 FFH. Black is the color you want if you have a Titanium,

but you can request samples. I switch to the Husky or WeatherTech when

the weather gets bad. But these cover up the "under petal area" fully.

Won't get any heavier duty carpet than these.

European Style Luxury Berber
(42 oz. Woven Nylon Yarn)
Price: $139.95

http://qualitycarmats.com/

Takes about 10 days and fit perfect.

I wish I could switch, but having a gravel drive makes it a year round mess for me.

Well good news... I just spoke with the guys at AutoSport and they'd be interested in trying to work out a deal for a group buy on their Super Plush matts. Is there an Admin or someone with someone with some type of authority I can put them in contact with? We probably need at least 20 members to go for a deal so it would be more of a site campaign rather than just me saying "hey... buy some matts" not to mention that I'm not keen on overstepping my bounds here.

Looks like these are the mats:

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/autosport-floor-mats/autosport-super-plush-mats.cfm

Edited by smr2112

Excellent. Thanks for your diligence, Chris. I'm holding off my order until we have something resolved within this group. I don't even have my car delivered yet but it'll be soon.

What did you end up doing with your Husky mats? I hope you kept them since you're getting a HyTi now!

Also, my parents have those same rubber floor tiles at their house in parts of the basement to make the concrete floor easier to stand on. They're pretty neat!

Yep, still have them, which made it even easier to decide on the car. Hey already have the floor mats for it! :)

I have those tiles and also the dark gray ones that cover 2/3rds of my workshop. When the basement flooded, they were floating.