alpha754293

My new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid

Be careful what you wish for! You might get promoted and then become a paper pusher and all that fun stuff you like doing will be no where to be seen on your desk. :) Probably why the other 15-20 year guys are pushing you, they dont want it! LOL

Give me a good ol mechanically injected Diesel with compressed air start. Just in case the power ever goes out, I will have something that still runs. No electricity needed.

Yep it was BMW. And yes, I meant RFI in terms of interfering with other electronics; not just with the car, but potentially nearby communications, etc. One thing though, I was doing some back of the envelope calculations about the duty cycle, and maybe I'm assuming too high a usage, but every number I came up with was significantly higher than 100 Million, so I'm just wondering how an actual AE calculates the duty cycle for something like that (not challenging, just seeking knowledge!)

Cheers

I think I will just stick with 0+1=2 thankyouverymuch.

Hi, I'm a newby find all of this interesting. I bought a Fusion SE black hybrid in April and have 1400 miles on it. I'm averaging 36 mpg and hope to see and improvement. I live in the Sacramento, CA area and was interested in the Titanium but it wasn't available by order and I talked to a salesperson today and they've never seen one.

A major frustration I have is what I see as a design flaw. My wife is 5/3", which isn't all that short, but we only found out after we had bought the car, the seat can't be raised. It is a power seat but the seat can't be raised and it is so low she has a restricted view. Any suggestions.?

I loved how the car drives and enjoy all of the safety features. DW

My wife likes the seat, but does wish it were a couple inches higher.