alpha754293

My new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid

All cars that have a dash like our have an ET mode. The 10 FFH, the 12 F150, the Flex, the MKS, and the current fusions have it. There is a different sequence someone posted in another thread on how to get into it on the 2010, but the rest just hold the OK button when starting the car to get into ET.

Years ago before ODBII you could see the trouble codes on the Fords by jumping two pins on the diagnostic harness under the hood and watch the CEL light when you turn the ignition on. The light would blink a certain sequence and you count the flashes to determine the codes.

LOL, Firewalls are my job :) I'm an internet Security, Routing and Switching Expert. I also do Wireless and Voip, and this is one of many different jobs I have done over the past few decades. I used to be a Strippet Turrent punch press programmer, or an STPPP. Then maintenance for the factory, and built RF induction furnaces, and repaired aircraft navigation strobes, and school bus wigwags, then drove a truck for a few years, then worked as an ASE mechanic for a while, built houses for a few years, and finally found the right kind of work. Messing with peoples networks.

Oh you WANTED to see that web page, sorry. Ooops sorry, didnt mean to reload your switch and reboot all your phones. (yes I did) :)

Risk Management

This is something I have to do at times when being a project manager for some of our installs. What a pain that can be trying to come up with the risks involved on some of these jobs. It might be Cisco, but its all about the same thing, What can we break that we dont know about and how pissed will the customer be when we do.

Choo Choo

Also a Network Engineer, forgot to mention that. :)

I always wonder where's the engineering part of network engineering?

Network design and implementation is a more appropriate description of what it is. In a sense though engineering a network design still is a proper description. What are the business requirements, which devices will be required to meet that design, what are the proper networking layouts to meet this design, and which devices will be required for future expansion needs. A customer comes in and needs a phone system and data network along with firewall/IPS/Content Security, and they have 6 locations spread out across the globe. My job is to put all these locations into one big happy network and make them secure. That's where the engineering part come in.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In telecommunications, network engineering may refer to:

I fit these