Charrua

Ventilation without AC

In the morning recently, the windows fog, so I have climate on the MFT, have the dash vents selected, then when the window fogs, touch defrost, the vents stay active, when the windows clear I touch defrost again and the AC turns off.

Welll

DUH

LOL

Roll down a window. GROAN. The one bad thing about fully computer controlled stuff, you can't do what you used to in older cars. I have found a nice way to vent the car though, vent the sunroof, and crack the back windows a 1/4". Cools off the car inside nicely and lets fresh air in that doesnt first come from the engine compartment, one of my pet peeves on older cars, warm stinky air from under the hood.

The F350 would try to close it but since it was a diesel, the vacuum would go away and the door would open. Never had mold build up in it either, and that bugger had some really cold AC, with a lot of moisture coming out. Every time I started it up, I would hear a SLAM as the door closed.