I agree, iPhone 4 on Verizon using BT for music into the standard FFH SE radio, sound quality is excellent. I can't say the SiriusXM sounds as good (end of trial = cancel), but the BT or USB approach do sound clear and solid. No complaints from me.

I find that my Sirius XM sounds like it has too much echo in it.

But the music on FM or BT sounds great!

I'm with you on the cancel thing. I'm not impressed with their other features. :drop:

I haven't tried but yes it should be possible as long you are parked and the shifter is in P. :-) It plays the audio nicely thru BT when watching videos on the iPhone screen. ;-)

I agree the surround sound is outstanding when I watch a movie thru my Iphone 4S and the sound thru the car. :happy feet:

I agree the surround sound is outstanding when I watch a movie thru my Iphone 4S and the sound thru the car. :happy feet:

I just put the phone on my dashboard behind the steering wheel. That way I don't have to turn my head to see it, just look down :hysterical:

I just upgraded my phone from my 2 year old Motorola Atrix to a new HTC One and now my BT streaming is 100% better with the new phone. For some reason SYNC likes this phone better than my old one. It does have a newer version of Android so maybe that is why.