Sign in to follow this  
rvlasek

Rattle from passenger side door/right side dash area....

Sometimes I found a part could be not fully seated. When I first got the Flex there was a rattle behind my head in the headliner. I reached back and gave it a firm push and the rattle was gone. I felt it click in too. the overhead holder on the Fusion drove me nuts for weeks and then finally stopped buzzing, I dont know it it was a piece of flash or what but it eventually did go away. I would get it to stop for a little while by opening and closing it too.

Fit and Finish is covered under the 3/36 B2B warranty.

call me Pollyanna, but I have faith that Ford will come up with a fix for the stinky AC........the rattles on the other hand... :gaah: :gaah: :cry:

Hey there Pollyanna! ;)

I get a buzz occasionally from the b pillar, but not sure what it is since it happens so little that I forget about it. I get an occasional buzz from the passenger door when certain music plays, could be the tweeter mentioned above. Other than that annoying thump that is either a bad tire or a bad bearing, the car is remarkably quiet. In fact there are times I cant tell if its EV or ICE at highway speeds.