mokee

ScanGauge II X-Gauge Codes

Fantastic! I can use those on my next FFH. I doubt they will work on my 10, but can always try. The battery levels will be the most used ones too.

I did not see any info for MG2. Did I miss it? Is MG1 ever used as a motor other than to start the ice. That is, does it sometimes work in conjunction with MG2 to power the wheels? If it does not then it must freewheel to 'keep up' with MG2 due to the link through the planetary gear.

General question, does it seem like Scan Guage II will be useful for the 2014/2014 FFH to understand what is going on technically?

I believe MG1 becomes a generator once ICE is running. From what has been posted here and in the honda thread, MG2(?) drives the wheels, ICE drives the generator to provide current for MG2 while cruising, and is geared in when additional torque is requested.

I would expect the SG II SOC value to be a percent with 100 being HVB being fully charges. What I saw tonight when I programmed that number was -1900 while sitting in my driveway. The ignition was on and the battery graphic indicated about 50% charge. As I sat there the negative number slowly increased like -1902, -1903, -1905... I double checked my entering of the data for SOC in X gauges on the SG II. I am puzzled. Any thoughts? I have tried three more codes and they all work fine.

Which codes can I use to look at how much is being regenerated?

Thanks, Ill get them loaded and see what I get, along with the suggestions in the PM.

I have my TFT readings constantly showing 59F .Could it be a malfunction of the sensor itself?

Try this, it works for me.

Transmission Temp Degrees F
TXD: 07E6221E1C
RXF: 0462851E061C
RXD: 3010
Mth : 000900080140
NAM: TFT