Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Displaying the factory set code with intelligent access keys

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Zoin

Zoin

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion SE
  • My Hybrid's Year:Decline

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:17 AM

You are right, it worked. Thanks so much for the help.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   James Sewell

James Sewell

• Hybrid Facebook Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:01 AM

I have tried multiple time with the IA key fobs doing the procedure on page 57 with no luck. Are there some tricks or tips to get it to show the code?

#43 OFFLINE   murphy

murphy

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,494 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Energi Titanium

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

I have tried multiple time with the IA key fobs doing the procedure on page 57 with no luck. Are there some tricks or tips to get it to show the code?

Key ring up and buttons facing the rear of the car.

Doors closed so there are no extra messages on the left screen.

You must memorize the procedure.  There is not enough time to read the steps in the manual as you do them.

• llfusion likes this

#44 OFFLINE   PennStateMtnMan

PennStateMtnMan

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 3 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:31 PM

What is interesting, I purchased a used 2014 and of course I didn't have the code.  I did the steps in the book and it gave me my five digits.  I put those five digits in without reversing any numbers and I was able to add my own code.  I had also locked the doors and took my keys in the house.  I was able to get into the car using the code they provided.  What year of vehicles is everybody reversing the codes on?

#45 OFFLINE   murphy

murphy

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:36 AM

#46 OFFLINE   Brian Ly

Brian Ly

• Hybrid Facebook Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

Bumping this.  I bought a used FFE 2013 with one 'mykey'.  I just got it reprogrammed with two admin keys (bought one off eBay).  I've had no success retrieving the factory set code (page 57).  I'm not that clueless and followed instructions to the tee.  Is there some timeout or do I need to step on the brake or?

#47 OFFLINE   murphy

murphy

Fusion Hybrid Addict

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

You must memorize the process.  You can't stop and read the manual for the next step.  It's a smooth flow with no breaks.  Make sure the keys are inserted with the keyring up and the buttons toward the rear of the car.  The number appears in the left display and at least in a 2013 the digits are in reverse order.  Start with the car off and do not press the brake pedal.  The number will appear after the error messages are done.  It won't be there long so write it down or record it with an audio recorder.

• hybridbear, corncobs and llfusion like this

#48 OFFLINE   llfusion

llfusion

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion Energi
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

You must memorize the process.  You can't stop and read the manual for the next step.  It's a smooth flow with no breaks.  Make sure the keys are inserted with the keyring up and the buttons toward the rear of the car.  The number appears in the left display and at least in a 2013 the digits are in reverse order.  Start with the car off and do not press the brake pedal.  The number will appear after the error messages are done.  It won't be there long so write it down or record it with an audio recorder.

THANK YOU! I just brought home a 13 Energi and I tried the process as described in the manual about 12 times, never worked. After reading this post, I closed the door, didn't touch the brake pedal and performed the steps smoothly. It worked as described and as you said, the code was inverted.

#49 OFFLINE   stlouisgeorge

stlouisgeorge

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 134 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum (Shadow Black)
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:22 AM

Just reading this thread and thought I would provide a link to a video demonstrating the procedure to display your SecuriCode using both your keyfobs.  The demonstration is at 3 minutes in.  The last minute is spent using the F word to play with the voice activation system (NSFW) which ruins the video..

(I didn't know the trick to use the keypad to open the trunk until I watched this video.)

5 things you might not know about your Ford Fusion..

I do not know what years and what packages of Fusion this works with (obviously you need the Intelligent Access key fob option on your fusion)

I am collecting names for the 5 digit code you use on the door frame.  So far I have:

• SecuriCode
  • Factory Door Code
  • Keyless Code
  • Keyless Entry Code
  • Factory Code
  • Factory Set Code
  • “Permanent Access Code to the Keyless Entry System” (on the card)

None of these should be confused with your unique 5 digit "security label" used to identify YOUR key from all the other Fords out there (which seems useless since the VIN should also work..)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·