HenryVIII

What I like about the FFH Forums

Hi and welcome to the internet. You must be new here. We have a saying on this big old world wide web, pics or it didn't happen. Plus it makes people happy. ;-)

:ohsnap:

I would say, if you do buy a first year model, wait for Job 2. It seems like the vast majority of JOB 2 cars have been trouble free.

I wanna thank you guys for allowing me to be a member of your fine forum. As I said in my initial welcome, the two Lincoln forums I am a member of are dead dead dead. It seems they are just lurkers and not participants like here. When I owned the 2005 Mustang GT vert, the two Mustang forums I joined were very busy. It was a type of cultural shock to find the Lincoln forums so useless. :rant:

Hey guys, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas that can make this forum better, its already pretty good, but we can make it better. PM either me or hybridbear your ideas and we will see what we can do. Also if see a thread that you think would make a good sticky, let us know and if we get enough votes we will pin it.

Thanks again for all the welcomes, I know I really appreciate it, especially considering the small stint I had here a while back when I did go overboard on my rants and alienated a few members, for that I do apologize, and I promise to not rehash it in the future.

Job 2 incorporates all the corrections found during the first run out, Job 1. Job 3(if there is one), is the clean up phase where they are finishing out all the orders for the year prior to the retool, or stock change out for the next model year, and incorporating the first run up of the new model year before its Job 1 starts.

For me I feel a car built during the Job 2 run will be the most reliable of the entire run due to the corrections and lack of change outs for the upcoming year. So far the current model year is proving that to be the case.

Yes, the space they take up sometimes annoys me, especially when there are 3 or 4 and they are repeated in replies. They do have value, it just seemed like they were being overdone during some periods of time. Just my rant, no need for a change.

When I attach a photo, it always is posted as a thumbnail. I don't think I do anything different to cause this, but almost all the photos posted by others are full size. Does anyone know why?

Mine are linked to my facebook account using the image attach icon.