HenryVIII

What I like about the FFH Forums

One thing I found here, unlike that other site(*coughpriuscough*), we arent stuck up on our Fords. A few of us came over from Toyotas, and I have yet seen anyone go off and bash them like those other guys bash Fords. With the new Fusion out now, and starting to gain ground, I look forward to seeing more and more joining up and talking about their new cars.

Have you noticed, other than a few gripes and the click in the drive train, the overall view of the Fusion has been pretty much all positive(with the exception of :baby: ) I mean even though the one I had had some pretty weird problems, I would still get another one if I could(believe, been trying to figure this one out for weeks now). I find that pretty unusual for a brand new first year model.

I'm fully expecting that the car after this one will be a Fusion Energi. I'd find it especially attractive if the prices on the plug-ins comes down a bit over the next few years. It could happen!

Same here, if the price comes down to more acceptable levels like the Cmax has, then it would be a very good choice for us. We can save quite a bit of gas when we do a run to the stores which are within EV range of the NRG.

What I like about this forum is that they put a nice photo of MY car at the top of every single page ;)

It USED to be My car, then it changed. Wonder why............

I keep seeing things said about trunk space, and to this date I have not had an incident where the lack of trunk space in my 2010 or 13 was an issue. Then again, we never took long family trips in the Fusion either, thats what the Flex/F150/Flex is for. There were also complaints about the Flex not having enough space with the 3rd row in use, and again, did not become an issue for us either.

Only if you are traveling with it on. Besides, thats what they make a Flex for! :) Thats why an NRG HyTI would be perfect for us, when we need to haul more than can fit in the trunk, we take the Flex!

See have it all figured out.....well, most of it at least......haven't figured out how to pay for it yet....I mean, I could buy an NRGHyTi, but I couldnt afford to drive it no matter how many MPG it gets. Would make one heck of a diet plan though. Ramen noodles anyone?

I was going to do this as a separate topic, but hopefully there won't be enough responses to justify it.

FORUM PET PEEVES

Please, enough of the photos of the MPG display. Just state your mileage. We'll trust you. It doesn't have to be verified.

Hi and welcome to the internet. You must be new here. We have a saying on this big old world wide web, pics or it didn't happen. Plus it makes people happy. ;-)