neod192

Cracked / chipping paint

That is not normal, thats a damage, so I wonder how that happened. The other things mentioned with the exception of the moonroof are probably from transit, the MR though, that is a factory issue for sure. Unless you buy a very expensive car that is handled with kid gloves, no matter who the car is from this can happen. Always pays to look over everything before signing on the line. Other than the weird crap that happened with my car, I have to say I found no build, or quality issues with it, the only thing that did show funky was the left tail light alignment, but as I looked at a dozen other Fusions, they all pretty much looked the same.

The interior of the car is filthily! There's dust everywhere! Apparently the bodyshop area is REALLY dusty filled with small particles - but how did they get INSIDE the car?

My guess - the dude who was working on that exterior issue probably opened the window to blast the stereo while working.

And as for how it got messed up in the first place, doesn't it look like someone dropped it on the corner while preparing to attach it? Careless and something that should result in re-work to make it right, but when the pressure is on to churn out X cars in that day I guess someone blew it off? No that's definitely not the way operate, but I bet something like that is what happened.

Edited by jeff_h