fusionTX

Fusion Pet Peeves

I find DRL helpful depending on the car color. A silver car at dawn blends in unless they have lights on. I pulled out in front of one this morning because I didnt see it.

Here are a few of my pet peeves:

1. I don't like the cruise control on the steering wheel. I prefer the way Toyota does it with the separate stalk on the steering column. I can manage the cruise without looking down which is a big heip.

2. I wish the climate controls weren't so sensitive. My wife is always reaching over to turn down the volume on the radio, but she can't seem to do that without having all of her fingers out. So the outstretched fingers accidentally turn on the seat heater, Max defrost, rear defrost, etc. So then you have to turn all that off and get the climate controls back to where they were. It would be nice if the temperature up/down was on the steering wheel.

3. When you open the trunk, the latch is right at head height. So you go to put something in the trunk and bang, you hit your forehead on the trunk latch. Or you stoop down to put something in and then stand up and bang, hit the top of your head on the latch.

My wife learned, dont touch the mans controls when he's driving. She was shocked at how fast I can move my hand from the steering wheel, slap her hand and then put it back on the wheel. Ninja! I said, when your driving, you can fiddle with them all you want! :)

I too found the trunk lid annoying, I smacked my head on it too, its at just that perfect height where its out of eye range, but not skull range.

Wait, your Hybrid has climate controls on the dash? I thought only non Hybrids had that, leaves replaced it on the one I had.

L I B! Must be, mine had 3.2.2 or whatever that crappy one was.

In the 2010-12 FFH, DRLs can be simply activated by the dealer as they are in other countries by default. They probably lower mileage by 0.1---0.2 mpg.

On the right side of the cluster on my hybrid titanium I have audio, phone, compass, climate, and finally efficiency leaves. (I do not have nav on the car, so I think that compass is nav in cars with nav)! I have 3.5.1.

Looks like a HyTi option? Only for those with MFT though.

I do have a Pet Peeve, not being able to get a base one with just the Drivers Assist package!