fusionTX

Fusion Pet Peeves

Cup holders for me. Awkward reaching for the cup, however, because of where it is, I was able to rest my arm on it while driving so the armrest on the console was non issue. On the leg hitting the console, this was the reason I didnt go with a Cmax, it was not very comfortable after a while, but didnt bother me as much in the Fusion.

- The door's have holes to put your hands on. In other car's I've driven there is a bottom to those hand grips, useful for storing things like lighters (I don't smoke) or change. On this car those go right through.

Storing things like lighters, change... or your phone, which is where mine used to sit...

For me it's Tire Mobility Kit / lack of spare. I can think of a "special" place to put it that involves some Ford Engineers. I would include that removable tray in the console as well. IMHO both are pretty much useless.

I forgot about the dumb little tray that constantly got knocked down. Agree 100%

I keep my phone in my pocket, reason being if there is a crash I dont have to worry about the phone flying off, getting damaged, and the car not able to use it to dial 911. Only time I have it out is when I have it tethered to charge, or listening to Pandora over USB. Then its in the cubby under the dash.