fusionTX

Fusion Pet Peeves

Do it! I think it looks so much better without the gaudy lettering all over it. I removed all of the lettering from the car (including Fusion and SE).

Agreed. That looks very clean. Very sharp.

I have a Police Interceptor badge that I am thinking of putting on the trunk as a joke.

If you would compare the SE against the Ti you will find many differences.....not just the taillights.

This is very true. I own of a FFH S and you will also find numerous differences between the S and the SE.

I'm really not sure why you are making such an awful big deal about the taillights.

We really like to welcome new members and listen to the good and bad things about owning a FFH but personally I think your entrance has some people's eyes rolling.

Yes there difference are they strange and to a certain extent unexplainable yes but as for the TI taillights there is a reason why even as replacements are quite a bit more expensive than the SE version.

If that's you only complaint I would say Ford build an outstanding car.

Oh yeah and welcome to the FFH forum. :)

Lol, I replied in the other thread before reading this... +1 to everything you said.

I think I have to agree with klingcam. If the lenses appear the same, I think not lighting up part of it on a lower trim level is strange particularly for a basic safety feature like a tail light..

Edited by lolder

I have tail lights on my FFH SE and they work fine. They alert the people behind me and they light up showing them that I am in front of them.

If you would compare the SE against the Ti you will find many differences.....not just the taillights

You can even keep going up the FoMoCo chain since the MKZ-h has features that the HyTi does not have.