Looks good, but we cant have our fronts that dark here. :(

I just tinted my Flex yesterday, 5% limo tint on all the back glass. That should hopefully keep some of the heat down in the summer, considering it is all black inside and out, every little bit helps. I have to redo the rear window though, the compound curves were more than I expected and too many fingers showed up, so have to shrink it on the outside before applying it on the next attempt. I think I will have the Fusion done by pro's though, that rear window is more work than I have patience for, and should look fine in 20% tint.

OOPS I may have issues with LE. I guess 5% on the back windows is a nono here. Going to strip it off the passenger windows but leave it on the rear sides. I dont want anyone to see whats back there.

I'm still kicking around the idea of going with this tint: http://www.prestige-films.com/auto_photosync.shtml

It has a property similar to the Transitions glasses where it will darken slightly as the sun's intensity increases. There only 1 installer within about 150 miles of me or further so there's not much hope of price competitiveness. I was quoted $599 for all side and rear window plus $299 to put a 70% "clear" on the windshield. I think that is outrageous but I'm actually considering it for the total Solar Energy Rejection of 64.9% with black leather interior and the Texas summer approaching fast.

Some interesting videos demonstrating the heat differential: https://www.youtube.com/user/PremierProtectOne

Thanks for posting this, 47. After reviewing all the suggestions in this forum, the Prestige Spectra PhotoSync seems the way to go. Their testing videos on that link you provided clearly demonstrate the blocking power of the sun's rays compared to other types of tint, yet they're not going to get you in trouble with law enforcement. Sure, the old blackout, limo tint types look the best (there's a reason they employ it on car commercials) but this nano technology contains no metallics that block cell phone signals and other electronics.

Speaking of law enforcement, I'd recommend that anyone considering window tint FIRST check their respective state laws: http://www.tintlaws.com/

That site isn't THE definitive source but a good start. Check your state's official site for the authoritative source. I can tell you from experience, it can be an expensive effort to get that limo tint off if you're ticketed. When I got my former '05 black Camry as a used vehicle, the windows were already pimped-out in dark black. Law enforcement officers hate that stuff because a) they can't see a damn thing inside your car when they approach and b) drivers cannot see out at night. I read one blog where a driver said he had to roll his window down to make a turn to ensure he wasn't rolling over a pedestrian at night. But it looked great! Yeah - I'll forego the cool points and avoid jail. I didn't run anyone over but I was ticketed in North Carolina for that tint and had to pay to have it professionally removed, then go to court to produce evidence of removal. It's just not worth the safety risk and ultimate hassle.

I checked the tech sheet on the PhotoSync tint and it'll meet Virginia standards. Now all I have to do is find a place that installs it. A quick google search revealed nothing so far.

We've all invested serious money on these new Fusion Hybrids and its advanced technology, so I'd recommend you use a quality tint that protects it. The sloping angle of that back window gives it a sporty look but notice how it allows the sun to beat constantly on your leather seats and rear deck. Your passengers will appreciate it if riding with you doesn't give them skin cancer, too. :)

Not likely. Skin cancer is caused by ultraviolet light. Plain glass blocks most of the ultraviolet light. That's the reason my photochromic eyeglasses don't work when I am in the car.

If that's true of plain glass ("blocks most"), it's interesting that Prestige (and others) engineer properties in their window products to block 99.5% of UV. The tongue-in-cheek reference to cancer aside, I believe UV is a chief contributor to fading.