smr2112

Trunk Liner for Hybrid

I think I've confirmed that the Ford Cargo area liner for

the 2010 Fusion will *not* fit the Hybrid - is that correct?

Not sure why as the trunk is flat, but I never measured it.

Anybody know of any alternatives at this point?

Part: DS7Z-6111600-AA

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-fusion-cargo-area-tray-black-p-1251.html

I did find a rubberized mat for my 2010 FFH that fit perfectly, but may

have to check (maybe that was made by Lloyd's I think?). Maybe I keep

this from my Trade-In and cut it down...hmmm?

If you configure the car on Ford's website and add Premium Floor Mats ($175) they

mention, but do not show a carpeted trunk mat - anybody know what this is?

I have no idea if the '10 mats fit the '13 - most likely they won't, unless you cut them. The mat you linked will not fit the '13 Hybrid because of the battery. The trunk also doesn't have that additional space to the sides by the rear of the car.

I just chatted with Ford and they confirmed the Premium Floor Mats ($175) include a carpeted mat for the trunk. There are some pics of the premium mats either here or on BOF, but I don't remember if they showed the trunk mat.

Save the money on the floor mats and get a set of Husky liners. Eventually they may also have trunk mats for the Hybrid.

There are a bunch of after market rubber ones which I purchased for my 2010

and would likely do the same. Not worth cutting the old one down.

AutoAnything sells 3 or 4 that claim to fit Hybrid models.

I referenced this pic over in the thread regarding premium floor mats, however note the top half of the pic is the carpet trunk liner that was part of the premium mat set. Looks quite a bit different than the layout of the 2010 trunk since the raised platform that covers the HVB comes rearward a lot more. However I much prefer this layout, as I took a small road trip this past weekend with 4 of us and packed the trunk full - that part that covers the HVB makes just the right size shelf size to slide in a roller bag suitcase just like on an airplane, so that shelf makes the trunk much deeper than the 2010.

Anyway, the top pic is the the trunk liner.

2013_Fusion_Floormats_zps4bc9c86c.jpg

I referenced this pic over in the thread regarding premium floor mats, however note the top half of the pic is the carpet trunk liner that was part of the premium mat set. Looks quite a bit different than the layout of the 2010 trunk since the raised platform that covers the HVB comes rearward a lot more. However I much prefer this layout, as I took a small road trip this past weekend with 4 of us and packed the trunk full - that part that covers the HVB makes just the right size shelf size to slide in a roller bag suitcase just like on an airplane, so that shelf makes the trunk much deeper than the 2010.

I found the same thing when I drove to FL, my stuff fit in just right back there. Much deeper than the 10, but not as deep up/down.