Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Floor mats, What do you have?

Curious what you all have in your Fusions.

Husky liner weatherbeaters for me. Would love to have nice luxurious carpeted mats, but I work in a steel mill and sometimes track all kinds of things in. The weatherbeaters look pretty nice and they fit perfectly.

I have husky in the 13, and Weathertec in the 10. Prefer the Husky now that I see them side by side. Covers more area.

I bought Husky liners about a month before the car was actually build. I like them a lot they fit very well and have no clearance issues.

Ford Premium Floor Mat option 'cause I don't walk in the clay anymore.

I bought Husky liners about a month before the car was actually build. I like them a lot they fit very well and have no clearance issues.

I have two questions.

First, did your Husky floor liners come in Three or Four piece set.

Second, I see in your custom Signature Info, it says EV+ recoginzed Home, what does that mean? Thanks.

+1 on the Husky Weatherbeaters in tan. I am still waiting for the trunk mat to become available. I emailed Husky Liner and was told they would let me know when they are available.

Husky weatherbeaters front and rear. I am very satisfied with the quality and fit. I will most likely keep the rear set in all year since my partner's kids are not the most careful and neat about their shoes. I am waiting for a cargo tray to become available as well.

Not just those kids....ask me how I know!

Step on that threshold with those mucky boots and you will ride in the trunk mister!

OMG I sound like my father!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="erichFla" data-cid="47890" data-time="1365086745"><p>

<br />

I have two questions.<br />

First, did your Husky floor liners come in Three or Four piece set.<br />

Second, I see in your custom Signature Info, it says <strong class='bbc'>EV+ recoginzed Home</strong>, what does that mean? Thanks.</p></blockquote>

Alright iPhone doesn't like doing quotes the right way good to know.

To answer your questions.

The Husky liners came in 3 pieces the piece for the rear covers the hump in the middle as well.

EV+:

Once the FFH has recognized a frequent destination it turns on EV+ which allows you to drive in EV much longer. Also the threshold is pretty static at the second cross bar level on the Empower screen.

I will check on my way home how far it lets me drive but it allows the HVB to go pretty low.

I was really surprised to see EV+ after just 3 days having the car according to manual and comments on this forum it can take a lot longer. On a side note; EV+ mode needs to be enabled thru the settings menu on the left.

Edited by corncobs

Just installed set of Husky weatherbeaters all around. Fit is good and no fear of creating hole in oem carpeted floor mat where heel rests at base of accelerator pedal, like I did in my last car.