2013 Fusion Hybrid Issues & Problems  

73 members have voted

1. 1. When did you receive your 2013 FFH?

• Since March 1st, 2013
    • January or February 2013
    • November or December 2012
    • September or October 2012
    • August 2012 or before
  2. 2. How many problems/issues have you discovered that require repair?

3. 3. Did any of the issues/problems leave the car inoperable?

4. 4. How many days total has the car been in the shop for repairs?

• 0 - no repairs
    • All repairs completed same day
    • 1 to 2 days
    • 3 to 4 days
    • 5 to 6 days
    • 7 or more days
  5. 5. How do the actual repairs compare to expected repairs buying the first year of a new car?

• Many more issues than expected
    • A few more issues than expected
    • As many issues as expected
    • A few less issues than expected
    • Many less issues than expected

3 times in, 5 days out of service, still not fixed, and will not be fixed because nothing is wrong(exact words from Ford). Thankfully it started last night even with the HVB being nearly flat, there was barely any blue showing on the battery symbol. The trip summary is very inconsistent, it can show me getting great miles on one trip, then the very next trip, same day, will be far below it, and driving style remains the same. Very confusing. :headscratch: Last night, I got 37, then drove somewhere else, got 47, drove back on the same roads, got 36, then the trip home, 37. All this using Ecocruise, the pedal is way to touchy, in and out of EV by wiggling my big toe.

But MAN does that car handle GREAT! I found it handles this one S curve that you MUST slow down to under 50 in all my other cars, and this one takes it at 60!

But of course, Y'all knew that! :) :baby:

rL314, I had exactly the same problem about three weeks after buying my car. It actually happened randomly once or twice but went out before I ever got out of my driveway. Then one morning I started the car and got all of the messages on the dash about the service trac, front collision sensor not working, parking brake, abs system etc etc. I only have a 10 minute trip to work but they stayed on the entire time when I got to work I shut the car off and turned it back on still there, did this multiple times and still there. Call dealer and was told to bring it in, of course I go to take it to the dealer and all lights were out. Dealer scans the car and only came up with low battery voltage detected code. They charged the battery under the hood and I have not had the problem again.

Low voltage can cause this. I had road tested a 13 Focus that had a dead battery from sitting on the show room floor. During the drive everytime I stepped on the gas warning messages would pop up on the screen and dash. They charge the battery the next day which resolved the problem. Pretty much the same type of messages with the exception of options not available.

Well here's hoping you dont become a falling pot of petunias.

I have to admit I needed to do a little research to refresh my memory about what it was thinking, but yes, I agree!

Yeah a DA fan! Not many people would get that one, only a true DA fan would

42 my friend, 42!