B25Nut

2013 Nissan Altima

On the Camry, they did improve material quality and over all build in the 2012-13 model over the 2009 model I had. The 13 is a much nicer car than the 09 was, BUT its still BoRiNg! Its a vanilla run of the mill, Taxi Cab, much like the Crown Vic in its heyday.

You should have seen the 09! The 13 is hands down much better! :) If the 09 was as good as the 13 is, I would probably still be driving it. I hated the 09, cheap was an understatement. The Fusion felt like a Lexus compared to that Camry. To tell how close I was to flipping to the 13 Camry from the Fusion, if it wasnt for the lack of adaptive cruise, cross traffic, and auto highbeams, I would have ditched the Fusion for the Camry XLE. Its a Vanilla car, but it drove well, handled much better than the old one, and my 2010, and has a decent stereo, and it was comfortable. However, it does have a tighter back seat than the Fusion.

You really need to look at it as not miles per gallon, but gallons used per trip. Example, say you drive 45 miles, your vehicle gets 15 MPG, you used 3 gallons @$4, so $12 for the trip. Now drive a car that gets 45 MPG, you drove the same 45 miles, used 1 gallon, cost $4. Go enjoy an $8 lunch.