Nick P

Finally Got My FFH!

Please read all the manuals several times and try all the buttons and gadgets while parked. Spend several hours doing this and you will be highly rewarded.

Been reading the manuals but it sure isn't easy to do. Everything is in there but finding it can be difficult.

Go to www.motorcraftservice.com and click the left link for "Owner Guides" and download a PDF version, makes it much easier to Ctl-F and find a search term, much better than flipping pages if you have something specific in mind.

You're right about the index but you should read the manuals cover-to-cover at least once so that in the future when a question comes up, you may remember reading about it.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the poor paper quality in the manual. It almost feels like a temporary solution if they couldn't get a decent manual ready before launch. Maybe I'm giving Ford too much credit though.

My guess is that it's (uhh, what's the term for thinner than paper-thin?) really-thin paper-thin so that the printed manual is as compact as possible in order to make the least obtrusive object in the glove box, etc?

Yep, temp is having a huge impact on the 13 more than the others.