Sign in to follow this  
fire1dcmrm

Yellow Wrench, Red Triangle, Engine Surgeing

Looks like a lot of people are having simular problems, anyone else having the same problems with a trouble code listed.. ??

Sorry about your encounter and hope it gets resolved quickly, however what is the basis for the phrase "looks like a lot of people are having similar problems" noted above?

Noted simular problems with other post in this and ford fusion forum, simular shutdown and or wrench lights going on back 2 years.. Is it wide spread, do not know, asking??

That's what I wondered... I have seen some users (such as yourself) make their first post as one where a problem is encountered, and so the forum tends to get several threads like this and may make a casual observer think that the place is littered with them and the car is having widespread issues of X, Y, Z when in fact it's more likely an over-representation of those type users on the forum and the 'silent majority' of happy users are out there but not posting in here, so the balance may look skewed, that's all.

Please keep us posted on the cause and resolution of the problem, it's good info for newcomers who start googling for info and wind up here, thanks.

I have been following all the FFH forums and threads since 9/09 and it is not common and by my recollection this is one of only a few such reports. Edmunds long term test had one due to a 12 vdc battery.