ace8726872

What color is your 2013 FFH?

What color is your 2013 FFH?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FFH's exterior color?

I found a few tiny little marks on the drivers side where the bumper meets the fender :(

I guess the paint has so much depth that it catches the light of anything around it and reflects it off the car. I still like how it looks, I feel like it has a more expensive or luxury look to it which is why I went with it.

That's what I'm really liking about Platinum White. It's grown on me. I have a neighbor that has a Platinum White Edge. It really has a pearl-like finish during the day. Towards sunset the finish really shows itself. Originally I was planning on a Deep Impact Blue Fusion, but my eyes have steadily leaned toward a White Platium model. I also saw a Plat White Fusion Titanium with the 19 dark H-spoke wheels. Looked just as striking!

That's what I'm really liking about Platinum White. It's grown on me. I have a neighbor that has a Platinum White Edge. It really has a pearl-like finish during the day. Towards sunset the finish really shows itself. Originally I was planning on a Deep Impact Blue Fusion, but my eyes have steadily leaned toward a White Platium model. I also saw a Plat White Fusion Titanium with the 19 dark H-spoke wheels. Looked just as striking!

Oh how I wish the 19" dark H-spoke wheels were available on the Hybrid Titanium :drool:. That was money I was willing to fork over to Ford, but they just wouldn't let me would they. Those wheels complete the look of the car in my opinion.

Oh how I wish the 19" dark H-spoke wheels were available on the Hybrid Titanium :drool:. That was money I was willing to fork over to Ford, but they just wouldn't let me would they. Those wheels complete the look of the car in my opinion.

Yes, the dark H-spoke wheels look great! I am sure it will cost a few MPG but it does make fusion look very sporty!

201808d1363122127t-dont-laugh-need-opini

Edited by ace8726872

You mean you couldn't pay the extra $695 as an "upgrade option"?

Not on the Hybrid Titanium, nope :(

Nope, they only have one wheel available on they Hybrid Titanium. Boooooo Ford.

Edited by Riggo

Ebay!

Exactly. Someone will be selling their brand new take offs for cheap! Then you'll have a new set of summer and winter wheels. Big warning, tire selection for this particular wheel is really limited at the moment.

Okay back on topic. This is how I see the colors of the cars.

1. Bordeaux Reserve - Classy color
  2. Deep Impact Blue - Visually Striking Color - when you want to be noticed
  3. Ice Storm - Color to let others know you drive a hybrid
  4. Ingot Silver - Standard color, yet classy
  5. Oxford White - Standard color, yet classy
  6. Ruby Red - Visually Striking color - when you want to be noticed
  7. Sterling Gray - Standard color, yet classy - put on a euro plate, wear a suit/ nice dress and role play as James Bond!
  8. Tuxedo Black - Standard color, yet classy and can be striking up close (metallic flake)
  9. White Platinum - Standard color, yet classy and striking under the right lighting conditions

Don't take this to heart, take it with a grain of salt. This isn't meant to put down any color at all. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with any color.

Edited by HenryVIII

1. Sterling Gray - Standard color, yet classy - put on a euro plate, wear a suit/ nice dress and role play as James Bond!

IF that stupid mandate comes down for noise makers on a Hybrid, I want this color and the noise to be the Bond theme.

Ice Storm, at first I wanted Sterling grey and the wife wanted Ice Storm, but now that I have it and see what the Sterling grey looks like in person ( a person I know at work got a Fusion Se), I am glad I went with Ice Storm. I would have been happy with Sterling grey, but it looks a little darker in person than I would have wanted. Ice Storm looks sharp in the sun and confident in the dusk. Looks like the wifey knows best....again ;)

Ice Storm, at first I wanted Sterling grey and the wife wanted Ice Storm, but now that I have it and see what the Sterling grey looks like in person ( a person I know at work got a Fusion Se), I am glad I went with Ice Storm. I would have been happy with Sterling grey, but it looks a little darker in person than I would have wanted. Ice Storm looks sharp in the sun and confident in the dusk. Looks like the wifey knows best....again ;)[/quote

I don't have mine yet but supposedly its being built this week. I am extremely excited yet a little nervous about the color. Everytime I see one, the color looks different. I hope I like it!!!!

Let's find out the most popular color of choice for your 2013 FFH.

Well, I don't know about the most popular, but the Best is the Ice Storm - Sorry to the rest of you! Honestly, I love the Bordeaux and the black also, plus the white- how the h--l did I ever decide?

Partial to the Tuxedo Black now that I have a Flex in that color, a matching HyTi would look so good sitting next to it.

It was supposed to be Bordeaux, until that car was deemed a no go as one of the Fabled Missing FFH. After seeing what the paint looked like, (swirls even after coming out of the dealer body shop), I choose Ice Storm.

Bordeaux Reserve will be a rare collector's item since for some reason they are discontinuing it for '14. Like the fine wine the name suggests . . . . but it does show fingerprints.

Bordeaux Reserve will be a rare collector's item since for some reason they are discontinuing it for '14. Like the fine wine the name suggests . . . . but it does show fingerprints.

I avoid touching the paint at all costs because of this. But I am convinced I got the best color for me. I prefer darker colors generally (though I did consider Platinum White) and anything that I can make more Hokie gets an added boost. It becoming a one-year thing makes it even better. Won't see too many on the roads!

I avoid touching the paint at all costs because of this. But I am convinced I got the best color for me. I prefer darker colors generally (though I did consider Platinum White) and anything that I can make more Hokie gets an added boost. It becoming a one-year thing makes it even better. Won't see too many on the roads!

I was about to go with sterling grey to get the full Aston Martin copy going on, but decided to go with the school colors. Gig 'em Aggies!

Hey you're our sister school! Or that's what they say. I think it's because of the Corps of Cadets mixed with civilian students, there are only like 3 schools like that in the country. I also liked Sterling Grey but no Dune interior so, not for me.

Ice storm Blue for me. I just purchased mine used and wasn't entirely sure about this color but it is really starting to grow on me. It hides dirt very well and gives the car and extremely elegant look.