ace8726872

What color is your 2013 FFH?

What color is your 2013 FFH?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FFH's exterior color?

I dont know if you had an up close look at the blue, it has almost a liquid like appearance to it. Probably one of the best blues I have ever seen on a car.

We recently had some snow come through the area, it cleared up today so this afternoon I was able to wash my beautiful Ruby Red car... and notice that there are 4 different spots where the paint has small chips (which are more noticeable on Ruby Red than on my previous Sterling Gray) -- it doesn't appear to be any defect in the paint, but 20 miles of my commute is through a construction zone where there are always small rocks being kicked up (and will be for the next two years) and when the word snow is spoken out comes tons of salt so that gets kicked around too. So no matter how careful one is, the only way to truly keep this stuff from happening is the keep the car in the garage I guess.

But I mention this here in the "what color" thread as a reminder to those that love their color to think about getting a small bottle of matching touch-up paint while at the dealer, or elsewhere if you can find the perfect match. I wanted to get one when I got the car but they did not have any RR in stock, and then when I went to another dealer and got some Red Candy touch-up for my wife's car, that dealer was out of RR too. Apparently the commodities constraints hits the little bottles too. :violin: Just kidding... but something to think about.