heloski

cracking noise

I'm looking a french canadian version of this TSB if someone have it...will be much appriciated...

Maybe the Ford CA Rep on this website has the French version available. Write your message in French.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/10235-fordserviceca-canada/?p=98085

TSB-13-05-24 - will it help for C-max hybrid 2013? I have similar symptoms - click, knock when accelerating from a stop or when stop at slow speed. Stop - start - and fast brake - strong knock .Im from Poland . C-max hybrid 2013 - 51000km

TSB-13-05-24 - will it help for C-max hybrid 2013? I have similar symptoms - click, knock when accelerating from a stop or when stop at slow speed. Stop - start - and fast brake - strong knock .Im from Poland . C-max hybrid 2013 - 51000km

did yo solved this ?

Also looking to see what's going on with this thread. Sounds like it's coming from the wheel well, I'm about to buy 2 microphones and perform a 'rabbit ears' on them to identify where the noise is coming from exactly.

Of course out of warranty and of course problems with a Ford car. What else is new, I should have known better. Everyone buys Toytas in Canada for a reason.

For one guy it was actually the motor mounts but it doesn't sound like it's coming from there at all: https://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/3815-2014-energi-titanium-popping-noise/

Another guy in that same thread had the TSB done even after the build date cutoff and said it fixed his problem. I may have it done.

Edited by expresspotato

I have a noise which I assume is related to the transmission. I would describe it like a snapping as if a band in the transmission slips then grips, under acceleration. I never notice it on deceleration.

I think it went away temporarily when the car sat for a few days. I have 120,000 miles on it and this has been happening for at least 60,000.