elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

Just read this post first thing this morning, then 30 minutes later was driving and saw a new white one with temp tags.... and there is a Bordeaux one in my neighborhood too.

I noticed people are taking notice of mine now. Cool!

I see a black one occasionally, must be the same driver. I will need to remember the plate to find out for sure. It was a Ti.

Cant wait to get mine tinted. it will look sharp with dark winderz

I see a black one occasionally, must be the same driver. I will need to remember the plate to find out for sure. It was a Ti.

That reminds me, I was spotted in person by another member here who lives about 10 miles from me (so I am reporting myself)... we had been going back and forth on email about local dealers and such, and he wrote back and asked about my license plate and he was correct... we were stuck in the typical I-95 Friday afternoon love-fest about 2-3 weeks ago and there went a Ruby Red FFH (me).

Saw a gray one today, not as sharp looking as the other colors, but still stands out to know its a Fusion.