elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

Parked next to another FFH today at the plant in Owatonna. Looks like the owner of the car is a sales rep for a freight company based on the stuff in the back seat.

B71A623B-B386-4100-BD88-792A68C94E9D_zps

F1CC9106-F07F-4D0D-9A21-901CC4C684D5_zps

The other FFH is Bordeaux with Dune leather.

Glad to say I know of at least 2 Hybrids and one Energi that I see nearly daily. A white one, a Silver one and a black Energi.

Today there was a convoy school of Fusion hybrids, 2 black, one white. I was in the lead :) The other two were SE hybrids. They look like catfish, so school is fitting. I know of at least 5 FFH, and one Energi that I see all the time now. They are starting to be more common now.

Edited by acdii

No RR one :( I have stop by the Fox River one of these days.

Edited by corncobs

You leave too early and stay too late to be seen! :) Some day though, our paths will cross! :P

I still don't see any consistently. I see quite a few gas Fusions, but very few hybrids. I have only seen one Fusion Energi on the roads here. I have seen a few C-Max Energis. The C-Max Hybrids are even more rare than the Fusion Hybrids though. I have not yet seen a HyTi on the road anywhere...

You could have had you been around while I was up there! :) Same here on the Cmax, if I want to see one I go to my inlaws. They are so ready to get rid of it too, he can't wait until the lease is up so he can get a Fusion.

Whats funny is he had this hot rod Mercedes, and liked to brag about it, that is what he traded for the Cmax. When I got my HyTi, he didn't talk to me for weeks. Wonder why.

Saw a Fusion the other day in the most disgusting shade of olive drab green. Was that color in last year's lineup? Why?

Saw a Fusion the other day in the most disgusting shade of olive drab green. Was that color in last year's lineup? Why?

That was probably "Ginger Ale". It was deleted very early in the model run.

I see a fair number of 2013/14 Fusions here - mostly the gas versions. A few have been Titaniums (the wheels are a giveaway). Interestingly, almost all of the Titaniums were black. The regular Fusions have been the whole spectrum - white actually seems to be the most common color.

I have only seen one Energi. I ended up being close enough at a stoplight to read the Energi logo.

I see quite a few gas models. Someone in my neighborhood has an Ice Storm FFH like me, but does not have the luxury package. On the other hand, I see the same white Fusion gas model everyday. It a government vehicle where I work. I'm soooo glad I did not get a white Fusion.

I see quite a few gas models. Someone in my neighborhood has an Ice Storm FFH like me, but does not have the luxury package. On the other hand, I see the same white Fusion gas model everyday. It a government vehicle where I work. I'm soooo glad I did not get a white Fusion.

As the owner of a white platinum model I'm offended! ;) :) . I still think the white platinum is the best looking color on this car, to each their own!

They are all nice looking with one exception. Saw my first Ginger Ale on the road yesterday and I have to put that in the exception column.

I have seen the below commercial on TV many times, and each time wonder why did they have to use that color?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5lEc8wYycg

Today there was a convoy school of Fusion hybrids, 2 black, one white. I was in the lead :) The other two were SE hybrids. They look like catfish, so school is fitting.

I think I can see the resembalance:

post-12107-0-10153000-1389852784_thumb.jpg post-12107-0-31910400-1389852839_thumb.jpg

My wife said that to me, and I looked and saw she was right. All it needs is whiskers.

Just take those eyelash stickers; trim them a bit and there you go whiskers for your FFH ;)

Or let the icicles form on it like someone had posted recently! :) It had whiskers and fangs.

Was watching a recorded episode of American Pickers. Danielle drives a Fusion SE. Not a Hybrid, but still its a Fusion. :) A black one too!

I was behind another FFH SE, a Gray one today on 14 from Woodstock all through CL. Pretty neat to see when it goes into EV, no cloud of exhaust out the back, and when its this cold (-17) that is a pretty thick cloud. I can tell that the driver does not get 100% brake scores, did more coasting than braking. I can also tell I got more EV time than he did, so wonder what MPG he is seeing.