elle

MPG Happy Talk

I know MPG will go to pot when the hot weather gets here but for now, I am enjoying it.

We traded in a Mustang for this FFH and the fuel savings will be huge.

Not to mention the improvements in comfort and convenience.

The mpg will improve with increasing temperature up to about 95º F. Avoid running the AC with a heat soaked car. Park in the shade, open the windows for the first few minutes.

OK here's positive 37 MPG in my 2010, right on the nose! :) So easy to get it too.

Apparently you didn't understand the purpose of this thread, your comment doesn't belong here

Looking at the thread titles under the "Fuel Mileage" area has the following four on top:

- 2013 Hybrid MPG Results

- MPG Happy Talk

- 2013 Fusion Hybrid MPG and Tire Size and Make

- 2013 FFH real world fuel economy

So it's interesting that a Debby Downer would choose this particular thread over the other more obvious choices?... perhaps some people either have difficulty with placement or somehow find satisfaction in being a turd in a punchbowl, hard to tell.

Hows this for happy? 68 mile highway trip

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

They deleted mine, gee wonder why........ I really didn't bad mouth Ford, I just wanted them to call me, since they weren't returning my voice mails. However, that page is run by the marketing people, and I did finally find where I can get in touch with someone at Ford who is currently looking up my case.

There Positive results! YEAH. They got back to me this afternoon and I should hopefully have a call from them either today or early next week.

What? Mine was positive! Ford finally contacted me, thats all I asked for, 100% positive! See Smiley? :) ;) :wub: :headspin:

What? Mine was positive! Ford finally contacted me, thats all I asked for, 100% positive! See Smiley? :) ;) :wub: :headspin:

Shouldn't you be outside, wiping down the dash?