hybrid47

Titanium Pedals and Lighted Door Sill Plates

No where near as bad as installing the trailer lighting harness in a Flex. You basically have to remove every single panel in the car, and then figure out how to get power to the module. All the fuses are under the hood, and no path between the cabin and engine compartment.

IOW the sill install is a piece of cake!

His is an SE, he added the Ti goodies. Too bad cant add the Sony to it, or I would not care if it got 35 or so, good stereo can make up for lack of other things.

Those pedals decrease gas mileage by 20%, didnt you know that? :shift:

The plastic part, it doesnt cover the entire sill with metal, so the plastic part would be the interior plastic color.

Did you get a choice of the illumination color when you did the install?

The dealer installed mine when i ordered the car. But one is blue the other white?

I just got a 2013 Fusion hybrid Titanium it did not have the alloy brake and accelerator pedals. I found out as of Feb 13 that opition is no longer avalable on hybrid models. only gas models. I assume Ford was worried about high voltage in a major crash rounting to the medal pedals or the pedals acting as a ground point for drivers that drive bare foot.