hybrid47

Wrong Shifter?

The trick is to find upgrades that work with the existing head unit, and a sub that doesn't take up a ton of room, since trunk space is at a premium.

That's it?

Why not post this in your summary thread so we can keep track of your decisions, not here in an obscure place where few will notice.

After all the various stances you've taken in your hundreds of posts I'm sure there are some that would like to know this final decision.

Well I made my final final decision after talking to my dealer one more time. He set it right for me so I am not losing $4000. Only losing about $1500 instead and I can live with that. I posted in the opinion thread I created. Keeping the 2010 hybrid, trading out the 2013 for a 2013 Non Hybrid Ti, same exact options.

Though I tried to ignore the low MPG, I still tried to play the game and it just kept eating at me, and I know I will never be happy with the car, but would be perfectly content with the Ecoboost in the Ti Trim. I already have one hybrid for the daily driver, this is going to be my toy that the whole family can enjoy. I was heavily leaning towards an MKT or Flex, but they would have to be used, and that bothered me, I seriously considered a Toyota, but would be giving up too much for a few more MPG. This may not get me 33 MPG, but it will get more than the MKT or Flex, and I can still tow with it.