Jamone

Weathertech now makes fitted floor mats for the 2013

I just checked this morning and Weathertech now makes their fitted floor mats for the 2013 Fusions. They don't have a trunk mat yet for the hybrid but the regular is available.

And let the debate BEGIN! :) Wonder if they will swap the F150 ones I have for a set for the Fusion.

I was just checking this out yesterday morning. I was happy to see 2013 Fusion was an option for the digital fit mats. However, is the floor pan the same exact "mold" in the hybrids as the regular Fusions? They probably are, but I sent them an email asking to confirm anyway. Maybe some one here could confirm also.

My Husky Weatherbeaters arrived last night and they look really nice. I received the black ones. The material seems strong and I like the fact that there are lots (I mean lots) of little spikes on the bottom to ensure that the mat doesn't move when installed.

As soon as I receive the car I will be installing them and taking some pics.

I'm disappointed with the factory all-weather mats. The driver's side mat only covers a small portion of the carpet. I'm looking for a fitted floor mat that covers all the way up under the pedals. Does anyone here know if the Weathertech Digitalfit mats for the 2013 FFH cover the entire floor on the driver's side?

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2013/fusion/floorliner-digitalfit/transmission-auto-or-manual-question/automatic/

I'm disappointed with the factory all-weather mats. The driver's side mat only covers a small portion of the carpet. I'm looking for a fitted floor mat that covers all the way up under the pedals. Does anyone here know if the Weathertech Digitalfit mats for the 2013 FFH cover the entire floor on the driver's side?

http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2013/fusion/floorliner-digitalfit/transmission-auto-or-manual-question/automatic/

Here is a picture of the Husky mats in a Fusion:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51482-weathertech-floorliners-for-2013-fusion/?p=813774

Here are pics of the WeatherTech mats. They cover more than the Ford ones, but still leave a gap where you can see carpet next to the door.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52281-weathertech-liners-now-available/?p=827540

Edited by neod192

neod192, for some reason I can't get the pictures to load. Perhaps that forum requires login in order to view the pics.

neod192, for some reason I can't get the pictures to load. Perhaps that forum requires login in order to view the pics.

It does

The Husky liners go up much further than the wethertecs do. If you want I can take a pic and poost it.

The Husky liners go up much further than the wethertecs do. If you want I can take a pic and poost it.

That would be mighty kind if you would do that. Thanks!

OK, Passenger side, drivers side, different shots, part number 99751 (Ithink, could be 99571)

388386_520478731327599_1374658582_n.jpg

524967_520478671327605_183555011_n.jpg

693_520478584660947_1921064003_n.jpg

166735_520482837993855_1847589177_n.jpg

Thanks for doing that. Those mats definitely cover FAR better than the OEM all-weather mats.

and are about 2" higher than weathertechs. I have the Weathertechs in my 2010, but that one is with my wife right now, so no pics to compare.

Weathertech vs Husky. Toughest decision to date.

I could have used either in Florida. Lots of places with sandy or unpaved parking lots.

Husky were less expensive, but the Weathertechs are a bit heavier. They both have their pluses. The Husky covers more, but is thinner and doesn't have that fancy badge on it.

Husky were less expensive, but the Weathertechs are a bit heavier. They both have their pluses. The Husky covers more, but is thinner and doesn't have that fancy badge on it.

It seems like the WeatherTech for the back is a single unit, whereas the husky is two pieces?

I thought I saw a Husky that was a single piece for the back, but when I go to order it shows 4 pieces, two for front, two for back.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A4402A0A0.aspx?PID=6149784&kc=AFFCJ&AID=10375065

It seems like the WeatherTech for the back is a single unit, whereas the husky is two pieces?

I thought I saw a Husky that was a single piece for the back, but when I go to order it shows 4 pieces, two for front, two for back.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A4402A0A0.aspx?PID=6149784&kc=AFFCJ&AID=10375065

My Husky mats are 2 for the front, 1 for the back. But you're right those pictures make it seem otherwise now. Maybe they've changed it.

I think the pictures are just wrong. The pictures are just place holders. The back is still one piece.

I went ahead and ordered the Husky's. Thanks for the help with this.

I posted a pic of the actual mats somewhere else. I can post them here if you want.

I posted a pic of the actual mats somewhere else. I can post them here if you want.

Thanks, I've seen what they look like on the Husky site. They have the correct picture.

Time to move on to my next project, whatever that will be.

I have a 2013 Fusion Hybrid and went with WeatherTech. They offer expensive "custom fit LINERS" and the less expensive "ALL WEATHER MATS". I've had the All Weather Mats on my Passat and liked them but I thought I'd try the more expensive CUSTOM LINERS this time and am disappointed. The custom LINERS are made of PLASTIC and rather thin. Okay... maybe it's a durable plastic, but it's still plastic and my feet slip around down there. On the driver's side there are clips to hold them in place, but on the passenger side, there's nothing. And the whole passenger "custom liner" itself slips & slides against the new Fusion carpeting. I called WeatherTech and after some insistence on my part, they acknowledged that the liners can slip around and they sent me two, 6-inch pieces of Velcro for me to stick on the liners, so it could "grab" the carpeting. Big whoop for the money. I would not buy the custom fit LINERS again. At least the rubber MATS were thick and would stay in place. The Liners are a disappointment (and way over priced). Just though I'd pass that along.

Edited by jerseyjim53

The Husky liners have nibs and dont move once installed, in fact they are a pain to install because of the nibs. I have had both now and prefer Husky over Weathertech.