Sign in to follow this  
acdii

I find it Ironic

The dealers around me have a load of new Fusion Ti's, and just about every one has park assist, but not adaptive cruise. Where I live is out in the country, parking spaces are what you find at Walmart, There are very few if any actual curbs where you park a car that would need the parking assist, BUT we are out in the country, with rural highways, and people who find it hard to maintain a steady speed, where adaptive cruise would come in Very handy.

So wadupwiddat?

It's a gimic option, and really has no other purpose in the suburbs or rural areas. Works well if your a city dweller, and that is what puzzles me most, dealers in the far burbs selling PA equipped cars. I spent a few hours last night searching for a Ti with ACC and BLIS, and found a ton with Park Assist, and no BLIS. I did find a rare Hybrid loaded up like mine though, but didnt check the build date.

The adaptive cruise is a "commodity" option, a dealers can only get x number, so they do not have as many on dealer stock at this time.

Supply cannot keep up with demand.

Edited by cwb1183

The adaptive cruise is a "commodity" option, a dealers can only get x number, so they do not have as many on dealer stock at this time.

Supply cannot keep up with demand.

I bet!!!