Riggo

Pricing, Haggling, Tips and Tricks

I am trying to help my co-worker buy a new 2013 FFH. First of all, the inventory is really short in Greater Los Angeles area. She wants Ruby Red with all the fixings but she can't find any! Second thing I noticed is that the price seems to have gone up. It looks like the price for a nicely equipped FFH went up by about $1,500-$2,000. FFH must be selling really well! Anybody know a good Ford dealer in LA area who actually has FFH to sell? Thanks.

I recommend expanding the search window and don't be afraid to take a ride to get the one you really want -- so you find one at a dealer that's 100 miles away, makes for an immediate road trip to enjoy the new car and if you have that car for 4 years then each day for 4 years the owner will look at it and think 'this is the one I wanted' rather than 'this is all the dealer had'.... that's my take on it anyway.

Absolutely agreed. It's just that she is not the kind to drive 100 miles to buy a car. She drives a Lexus!

Hmm, cant go 100 miles............ :yahoo: