I am finally fed up enough that I no longer want to drive this car.

Here is a response I got back from Ford. Even with all the data I have, they still are telling me I dont know how to drive the car.

I looked at your case notes and see that you've been in touch with Customer Service Manager Sandy regarding this concern. Driving styles, driving conditions, and other factors can cause mileage to vary. You can check out our tips for improving your fuel economy here: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?cid=1097497476823&pagename=Owner%2FPage%2FArticleDetail&recid=1251387049618&parentheadlineimageid=1233677327701&parentrightrecid=1239636411265.

When my 3 year old, 2010 Fusion Hybrid, gets better MPG than the new over hyped fancy 47 MPG, and has had it plugs replaced already 96000 miles before they needed to be changed, and they tell me its my driving, they can kiss my Arse.

The car is going to sit until the payments equal the miles driven, and the negative equity equals out, then dump it on the market and let it be someone elses problem. I figure by August or September it should be in that area to where the miles are lower than the average for the model year. Maybe by that time the lawsuits will be hitting hard enough for Ford to do something about it, but I am done with it.

I found a couple Flex's and got together with my dealer, and found out that they are not going to "help me out" like they said. I found a 2010 Flex for $20k, and when they came back with the 60 month financing on it with the negative rolled in, it was no lower than I pay now. So I did some checking on the loan calculator and found they were jacking it up higher so that no matter which one I got I would be stuck with a 72 month loan on it. Screw it, I can do better trading it on a Camry.

This may very well be my last Ford.

So much for parking it. We are getting a winter storm tomorrow and since my 2010 needs tires, have no choice but to take it.

I finally decided on what to do. Not going to take a hit on this car by trading it on something else. Just going to keep pressure on Ford until they either fix it or replace it. I dont care what Fusion they replace it with as long as it has what this one has, and is Blue.

Well two days and I should have an answer, hopefully it is We found the problem and your car is fixed and not, we found nothing wrong.

Test drove a used Highlander Hybrid, and while it drove nice, and did pretty well MPG wise, I would rather have the Fusion.

Well damn, maybe I just need some all weather mats! ;)