hybridbear

2013 FFH poor build quality

Sympathies 100% here from me. On mine, the sunglass holder was buzzing, but noticed that it no longer does, must have worn down what ever was buzzing. I have not gone over the car yet because its just too damn cold to be out there. The car listed a cargo net, but none was found in the car and had to be ordered, along with the clips for it. The right rear door made this weird flapping noise when I first got it, but has not done it since I got it back from the first visit.

I'm sure I will find flaws if I were to claybar and polish it, provided I still have it. I do notice that it clunks or clicks, sort of a clickclunk, from the drive train when I start to roll out from a stop on EV, as though something is releasing under motion.

Haven't seen it yet, but have ordered it on the car. On my other cars, it really helps to keep small items and grocery bags from spreading all over the trunk. You can always buy one after delivery, so it's not a big deal.

Or look up the part on fordparts.com and see if your local dealer has it in stock, if so then drop over sometime and get a look at one in person. Then you can order it with the car or just get that one that your dealer has in stock and be good to go. If it looks like a waste of money, thank the parts guy for letting you check it out and you've lost nothing.

The net is worth it when you buy it with the car. It costs more if you buy it afterwards because you also have to buy the clips. The net costs more from the dealer too. Same like a tow package, if you want it, buy it with the vehicle, adding it later costs nearly 3 times as much, and is not fully integrated with the vehicle like the tow packages are.

So far , the only thing I have to complain about is the poor MPG, the rest of the car is holding up well with 7000 miles on it. But wait until Spring when I get my detail kit out and go over the car inch by inch.

Going to put HID in mine if I keep it. Should do it in the 10 too.