mcgibbaa

Efficiency Leaves vs. Climate

I believe that in the non-hybrid Fusion the right side of the instrument cluster shows the climate controls instead of the efficiency leaves (in the owner's manual also only shows the climate control). Is it possible to change the efficiency leaves display to showing the climate controls, instead?

The right display can be set to show Phone, Entertainment, Navigation or the Leaves.

I stopped displaying the leaves a week or so ago. I have the entertainment info in there. I found the leaves to be useless since I've been using empower on the left hand side.

Yeah, to me it seems a little redundant to have the leaves. Wasn't sure if I was missing something and could switch it to be climate, since it seems the functionality is possible, as in the non-hybrid Fusion (and the Taurus, etc....).

How come mine only has the leaves which seem to be like acdii and are dead or a compass but no entertainment stuff or options?

It's there and all control by the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel. All you need to do is look for it.

I gave up on the leaves earlier this week, now either have NAV or entertainment. The leaves were fun for a while but lost interest in them once the novelty wore off. It is a pity the right side can't display similar tech data that the left screen does.

I hate the leaves, would rather have Climate controls there. Wish they had included it in the Hybrid, seems pretty lame.

I hate the leaves, would rather have Climate controls there. Wish they had included it in the Hybrid, seems pretty lame.

I agree, but in absence of the climate I have entertainment showing, I've been staring at those darn leaves for four years now.

I killed the leaves in mine, now I just have sticks. :D

On my 10 I have the bar graph, much more informative than a bunch of wilting leaves. I heard the MKZ sprouts flowers, that would be more entertaining, but who needs to keep watching that, would rather look at my wife.

No touch option, so it's leaves or bubble compass. Tiring of the leaves already at one week, LOL

I started to grow flowers on my leaves the other day. It looks like those weeds that grow on the fence but i havent seen more than one.

I have the choise of climate, nav, entertainment, phone or leaves. Perhaps the software on your car needs to be updated.

I killed the leaves in mine, now I just have sticks. :D

On my 10 I have the bar graph, much more informative than a bunch of wilting leaves. I heard the MKZ sprouts flowers, that would be more entertaining, but who needs to keep watching that, would rather look at my wife.

Pretty flowers! Well, at least the ONE I have managed to grow. At least (according to the manual), once grown, the flowers won't wilt and fall off. :)

I just left it on leaves. I never change stations on the radio and don't use the phone except when my wife calls me, so the right hand display is pretty useless for me. No flowers yet. Are people joking about flowers appearing or do flowers really appear at some point? If so what does one have to do to get flowers?

I got a second flower yesterday! A baby one. I wonder if it will grow to as big as her big brother? ;)

Only the Lincoln has flowers. See what an extra 10K can get you! :) Electronic flowers! WOOHOO

Only the Lincoln has flowers. See what an extra 10K can get you! :) Electronic flowers! WOOHOO

Jealous!! ;)