gimmieMPG

Titanium hybrid 6-9 months

I just ordered my hybrid SE last week. What I really wanted was the Titanium hybrid but the dealership told me it would be 6-9 month wait because they had so many back orders. Has anyone else been told this? I wouldn't think they would be making this up since they would make more money selling me the Titanium hybrid.

From a plant that makes about 1,000 vehicles a day of varying trim levels (S, SE, Titanium, SE Hybrid, Titanium Hybrid, SE Energi, Titanium Energi) doesn't it sound a bit far-fetched that Ford can work in the scheduling on all these other trims but somehow can't handle Titanium Hybrids for 6-9 months? Are you sure that dealer isn't just making a grand statement in order to get you to settle for something that's currently on their lot or currently inbound for dealer stock?

Not much competition, did you buyild one out yet? No options, and 3 colors. You get what you get. The fully loaded TiEn is only 1K or so more, with many more options. You cant even get real leather in the Honda.