It's kinda tough on mileage as her right foot only knows two positions, and the aw sh*t handle gets a work out.

Why is my wife driving your car???

Picked up my hybrid today. Girlfriend fits nicely in the passenger seat with no problem at all with the height. I love this car!

My wife fit nicely in the trunk...

maybe that I should have kept to myself.....

Aw hell no, it was half the fun just getting her in there.

If it becomes a problem then I will get the bottom half and parts to make it a 10 way seat from the wreckers and make it work.

My MKZ has the 10-way passenger seat option. I am sure it is a direct swap for a Fusion, with some possible extra wiring. The way people drive these days I bet MKZs start showing up in wrecking yards pretty soon.

My MKZ has the 10-way passenger seat option. I am sure it is a direct swap for a Fusion, with some possible extra wiring. The way people drive these days I bet MKZs start showing up in wrecking yards pretty soon.

This is what I was thinking of, Either that or the power seat from an earlier model that I basterdize to work in the 13.

The drivers seat is 10-way. Does the MKZ passenger seat have these exact same 10-way controls? 10 ways are: forward, backward, rase front of seat, lower front of seat, raise rear of seat, lower rear of seat, recline seatback, put seatback upright, increase lumbar, decrease lumbar

Yeppers! Standard equipment.

It really doesn't have anything to do with her height. I am 5'7" and I can't stand riding in the front passenger seat. It sits way too low. In fact, my son is 6'2" and he notices it. Someone was talking to him through the passenger window while he was seated on the front passenger side and they asked him why he looked like he was 2 feet tall. I've had the Fusion for about 4 months now and I love everything else about it. I forget about it until I have to ride on that side. I've been meaning to call the Ford dealership, but from what I've read on some of these posts, that will not help. If Ford is going to make the seat to sit that low, they absolutely need to make it adjustable like the driver's side. It certainly cannot add that much to the cost. As much as I love my Fusion, if I had paid more attention to this in the buying process, I wouldn't have bought it.