The first thing my wife said when we drove the Flex to work was, WOW I can see over the dash now! That is a bit goofy that this new car passenger seat only moves back and forth in all models. I can under stand in a base model, but top of the line luxury model? The 2010 seat moves up and down, wonder why Ford went backwards on that.

Well I found out that the passenger seat in the 13 Flex no longer flips forward flat for extra cargo space like they did in previous models. I heard has something to do with crash protection, so who knows why the seat on the fusion sits so low.

FIRST THING MY WIFE SAID WHEN SHE GOT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT "THIS SEAT SITS WAY TOO LOW"

Hmm, my wife complained about the same exact thing and also immediately. I wonder if we are

perhaps married to the same woman? A rolled up sock and some duck tape solved that problem...

Now the seat height is fine and did not involve any blocks.... ;)

That sounded dirty. :)

For once my wife STOPPED complaining about my driving in the new Fusion. The seat held her in place on those fast turns, so she overlooked the lower seat position.