fusionTX

Dual Exhaust on Titanium???

Thanks. On the SE I can add reverse sensing/rear camera, Sync/MFT, 110v outlet. I don't see the Sony with 12 speakers options on the build site in any of the options so I'm not sure if comes with the Tech package. Beyond that, I can't get the push button start, LED rear lights, aluminum foot pedals/sill plats, ambient lighting and spoiler (because of the luxury package). Does that sound right?

Writing it all down makes the Titanium trim more attractive... although I don't know if I can get over the standard 18" rims. Granted all these things are more superficial than anything.

I had 2 orders placed and when the SE arrived it was time to decide on what the actual differences were, and how much that mattered to me vs the wait time and price involved. I took all of the options and wrote them side by side, and the below was the difference between my SE order with the Technology Pkg/Reverse Sensing and the Titanium -- it actually came down to the intelligent access and push-button start, which were my favorite options but with the SE sitting there at the dealer lot I decided to save my money and get the SE now.

17” wheels vs 18” wheels (I liked the SE 17" better)

Aluminum brake & accelerator pedal covers (I didn't care)

Aluminum front-door sill plates (I didn't care, and I don't they are lighted, could be wrong)

Ambient lighting (Titanium better, but to me the best part of my 2010's ambient lighting was for the cup holders, and it's no longer there on the Titanium)

SE 6-speaker vs Titanium Sony 12-speaker (I preferred the 2 knobs on the SE, wanted a knob for tuning other than push-buttons, plus I didn't like the look of the single knob)

Dual integrated bright exhaust tips (I didn't really care, but now sounds like that might be O.B.E. as they are not going to be there???)

Intelligent access with push-button start only on Titanium (dang I wanted that, oh well)

Rear spoiler only on Titanium (it was OK but after viewing pics & youtube videos I wasn't gaga over it)

Remote start only on Titanium (had this on my 2010 but used it only once)

Edited by jeff_h

My opinion if you want the dual exhaust get the Ecoboost engine, Hybrid and plug-in's should have no visible exhaust.

The SE Hybrid has a visible exhaust, a single pipe on the far right side.

Doesn't the Titanium also have sport seats, unavailable on other trims?

They are both leather seats, I looked at the different patterns, sat in the leather seat in the SE hybrid and that was plenty comfy for me... if the Titanium one is better, I don't think I have the discerning butt to feel a difference as the SE seats felt great.