Fynack

2013 Fusion Husky Liners 99751 Weatherbeater Black $99 shipped continental USA

Just remember, you get what you pay for....sometimes :rolleyes: I had a set of factory weather mats, paid $70 for them, they wore out and didnt fully cover the floor. The Weathertechs I got for $90 do a much better job and dont slide around. Looks like the Huskies are even better.

Just picked up a pair of these for about $110 on ebay, haven't installed them yet cause we just had a lot of snow and I need to clean the floor first. Right of the bat I noticed you need to be careful handling these, they are using these very sharp points to hold them in place. I've already stabbed my finger a few times taking them out of the box to look at. Once I get them in I will post an update.

They do the job though, those points hold them down really good!

So I finally got a chance to clean my Ford and put down the floor mats. I haven't take the car for a ride yet, but I'm not to impressed yet. The edges don't seem to sit well.

On the drivers side one, it comes up on the seat side. (see picture) also if you see Ric's photo the piece on the left side on his is completely covered the foot rest, but on mine it seems to stop 3/4 of the way up.

On the passenger side, the side closest to the seat also does not sit flat (see picture)

The rear seat section fits perfect.

post-5265-0-54109900-1390146443_thumb.jpg

post-5265-0-13596200-1390146450_thumb.jpg

post-5265-0-58964900-1390146457_thumb.jpg