I've read several references on C-Max forum that seat heaters are too hot, even on the lowest setting.

Wondering how the Fusion's seat heaters are functioning?

Any complaints? Or do you like how they function?

They don't feel any different than on my 2010 FFH did... the 2010 had 3 settings (Hi, Lo, Off), and the 2013 has 4 settings (Hi, Md, Lo, Off)... seem fine to me.

I don't use seat heaters but the rest of the family (wife, kid) love the ones in our new Fusion.

Wife, in particular, like the way it heats your back too, not only your bottom.

Though when I asked, she wasn't sure this is new. Or maybe she just noticed now (and it may be different than our other car with seat heaters, that she uses more often)

Mine work just fine. Start out on high and then down to medium or low to maintain comfort.

The ones in my F150 did get pretty hot on high, but the Fusion on low are perfect.

I was reading the 3rd pdf printing of the owners manual (I downloaded it here http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage&year=2013&make=Ford&model=Fusion) and saw some information about ventilated seats on page 135. I'm wondering if they thought this would be an option at some point and forgot to take it out of the manual?? I wish it would come with ventilated seats.

I was reading the 3rd pdf printing of the owners manual (I downloaded it here http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage&year=2013&make=Ford&model=Fusion) and saw some information about ventilated seats on page 135. I'm wondering if they thought this would be an option at some point and forgot to take it out of the manual?? I wish it would come with ventilated seats.

Maybe it's a copy/paste from the Taurus manual...

MKZ? That car has ventilated seats, and is the Lincoln Fusion. oh heated steering wheel too, which explains the build sheet on Etis.

Love the heated seats in the morning. Just enough warmth to quickly blow off some of the cold California dawn. I leave them on for a short period then turn them off when cabin temp gets comfy.

Also great when your back is aching, too bad can choose just the back and not the seat, cause it roasts my butt to get the back warm enough to work, but work it does!

That's not the only thing the heated seats roast......if you know what I mean.