fusionTX

Knowing what you know now, would you still buy?

Being that I happen to have one of the problem cars, if it were THIS car, no, if it were later on when the TiHy is out, YES

Let me put it in simple terms, if Ford were to swap out my current low MPG car for a TiHy with what I want, and I paid the $505 difference, I could care less if it got lower than expected, it has the Sony system! Crank it up and enjoy.

As long as the plugs dont foul up that is.

The ACC is great, one of the reasons I am sticking with the Fusion.

Acdii, as a side note, a while back I asked what glues you use on your R/C aircraft. Tuesday, Tesla and Gulfsream Aircaft contacted us to let us know they were going to start using the adhesives that my brother and I manufacturer.

I started off using CA, but have transitioned to using Titebond II or III for most of it, and epoxy for the structural stuff like joiners and firewalls. I also have a few tubes of BVM Aeropoxy. Titebond makes a pretty strong and flexible joint, and still light. My 4*120 is fully assembled, just need to install the engine and radio gear and its ready for its maiden. Trick will be getting it in the car.

I post often on rcuniverse, same nick. The posting of pics is a pain there though, the build thread allows only one pic per post, so I stopped uploading them. I do have a web site I pay for and never use, so I just might consider blowing it away and using it as a picture reference. I also spend time restoring the Desert Rat B-17E, There is a FB page on it too, 12595Desertrat.

Don't regret it, it will make you passive, and have a side effect of when driving a different car without it, you will be so used to the car keeping pace that you will forget you don't have it and wind up hitting someone. I stopped using it for that reason since we switch between the 10 and 13 quite often and luckily caught myself before something happened.

However, I wont give it up and if I were to order a car, it would be included. It can be turned off as needed.